Chapter 5

Ben was looking around the ballroom. He didn't see Rey. His Rey. The girl he is desperate to talk to. Desperate to know if she was everything he dreamed of.

Then he pumps into someone. Turning to look who it was it was the wife of the emperor son Kira. "Your Grace, I'm sorry, I didn't see you". She smiles " it's fine I didn't see you either I was just looking for my husband, will you excuse me". Ben nods and lets her pass before he goes around the room trying to his Rey.

"Ben". Ben turned around and found Finn standing there. "Hi, dude, what happened". Finn sighs " I'm in love". Ben drops his jaw. "Explain"? Finn nods and pulls him to a quieter place with less music. Ben turns to look before turning to his friend.

"Tell me who the lucky girl". Finn looks around and pulls the curtain up and points to a dark-haired beautiful small girl sitting on a bench outside. "Did you talk to her?" Ben asked. Finn shakes his head "not yet but I will, I never saw her before I wonder if she just moved into this country, she probably from Alderaan, " Finn says.

"Or Coruscant". Finn turns to face his friend " what"? Ben nods "she came with the Palpatines, her name is Rose, she friends with the princess". Finn turns back to face the girl outside and frowns. Sighing as well. Ben pats his shoulder " it's okay, there are other girls, maybe more beautiful than her".

Finn raised an eyebrow and shakes his head "maybe, I thought it was love at first sight, ". Ben nods " I understand, I dreamt of a girl, who probably someone I will never talk to but it the things in life, it's okay to be sad Finn, you'll find another". Finn agrees "so how about your girl". " oh I'm not giving up I'm going to talk to her tonight," Ben says.

Finn stares at him a surprise "are you serious, you could fight for the future empress of whatever kingdoms they have whatever the names are but I can't fight for a girl who just a civilian of their kingdoms". Ben looks around and shirts " duh".

Finn rolls his eyes and walks away. Ben laughs and follows Finn. "Your too much Solo". Ben catches his breath and nods " I'm a Solo, and Skywalker and an Organa, combine all of them you get well me". Finn rolls his eyes and finds Poe. "Poe, there you are, explain to your future king, he cannot get all smutty with the future empress of his family enemies".

Poe raised an eyebrow "you're getting smutty why to go". They both shake hands and Finn rolls his eyes tired of them. " so that means I can get smutty with a civilian of Coruscant". Poe turns to face him and puts a hand on his shoulder "of course not, it's the law, both of you, you guys can't I was playing around at first, but you can't, it's the law".

Poe looks at both of them and Finn and Ben lock eyes before walking away from Poe, " so you go speak to the girl and I find the princess"  Ben says. Poe sighs and runs toward them, "guys no please it's the law". Ben and Finn turn to face Poe before they burst into laughter.

"When did you ever follow the law". "This Law I do, and several other, look I love my country, and the Queen, she like a mother to me, I can't betray her or the court with this law which is the highest in the court". Ben turns to look around and finds his girl. He smiles and pats his two friend's shoulders.

"That's the girl, okay Poe we need you," Ben says. Poe sighs. "Alright, how much do you want to pay me," Poe asked. Ben turns to give him a death stare before Poe smirks fade. "Alright I will go talk with her," Poe says. Ben smiles. "What do you want me to ask her"? "Ask her for her name, even though I may know it, but to be sure, her age, school, I don't know something to let me know her" Ben days.

Poe turns to face the girl and nods. "Okay, here guys Poe". Poe walks away from his friend and walks toward the future Empress of the Palpatines kingdoms. Rey notices the man coming her way, who is a little older than her. "Hi, I'm Poe".

Rey smiles  " I'm Rey Palpatine, um, why your here". Poe was about to speak but he was stuttering. Trying to find words to speak to the princess, Rey notices that the prince and his friend were looking their way worried, sighing and kinda angry.

Rey smirks and interrupts the Poe, stopping him from tutoring himself. "Poe, you seem like a good friend, why don't you call the prince, and tell him to meet me in the garden near the lake, alone". Poe sighs and nods " as you wish my grace, and thank you". Rey nods and walks away from Poe heading out of the ballroom that was full of people heading to the garden.

Poe walks back to Ben and tells him everything that Rey said to tell him. Ben world than lighten up and he head out the ballroom.