Chapter 8

Before heading to the meeting room, both Rey and Rose decide to walk and fix their difference after their fight.

"I know you want what's best for me but sometimes I need to make my own decisions and do things that I believe is right". Rey nods and extends her arm "a hug to fix things".

Rose chuckles and nods embracing her best friend. "Yeah I love hugs," Rey says. Rose pulls away and Rey was still smiling. "I fix things with my friend," Rey says. Rose rolls her eyes "whatever you do don't go that doing when things go you why".

Rey nods but starts to hum. Her lips turn to a big grin and grab Rose's hands and swing them around. Rose laughs and huge Rey again. Rose sighs and sees the prince headed their way. Rose pulls away and brings Rey closer to her " The P.R.I.N.C.E is coming your way".

Rey looks back and finds Ben already a few feet away from her. "My lady, Rose" he bows. Rose stares at both of them and turns to face Rey "tell me everything later I will wait in the meeting room". Rose let's go of Rey's hand and leaves the two alone.

"So, yesterday". Rey nods, remembering also what she did to herself that morning. Remembering after that talk he had with Violet made her hungry for such thoughts, making ber carve for Ben more. God help her, she only just met the guy. Finally getting her thoughts back Rey looks at Ben.

"I remember, that girl, she seems to be very nice," Rey says sarcastically.  Ben sight "look, I don't want you to think that she means something to me, I promise you, she is someone I wish I never met". Rey chuckles. "I do too, ". Ben walks closer to Rey.

"And we". Rey nods " and we almost kissed". Ben grabs Rey's hand, and she looks down at his touch. His soft touch. Looking back up she saw his desire to kiss her. And he did, so bad. "Do I have your word, let my lips be own yours let me own you for a moment, and I promise you won't regret it". Rey sighs and wished she could agree.

Wanting to feel those gorgeous lips on hers is what she wanted the most at the moment. So badly both of them could wish they could smash each other lips together. But Rey was a lady of her word. Remembering she will represent her kingdom, her people, she will promise not to break the law.

Letting go of his hand she shakes her head. " I'm sorry my lord but, I can't be in this particular relationship with you, the law states why". Ben's eyes follow the movement of her eyes. "As much as I wish I could kiss you, ...' So kiss me'... We know it's our people and kingdom that we are representing, and we can't represent them if we broke the law".

Rey sighs and turns to walk away. Rey could think of things, touch herself imagining that it was her nothing who was touching her, have sexual dreams of Ben, all she could imagine, but nothing could make her resist her desire of being his, that he will put her hands on her, not using her hands thinking it's his. She dreamt of a boy before. It was Ben. And when he kept appearing in her dreams, the more she wished she could meet him and now that she did, she wanted him.

Watching the girl walk away from him was just a dagger, at one point he understands what she means, not wanting to betray the law. Ben didn't want that, but thinking of her, her lips on his, it made the man hard. How much he wanted to see how she tasted. He dreamt of her many times before they met, and having her with him, for real, made the man wish she could be his.

And if they broke the law, that doesn't mean people had to know, she was leaving at night, just once, that could be his only chance. Their only chance, and convincing her into this little affair is one in a million. But what if it does work, so he made up his mind and runs to her.

Ben catches up to Rey and pulls her to face him. "Nobody has to know, Rey, it could be a secret, just one kiss, or two, maybe we could do something else but it's the last time I see you so why not make it memorable".

Rey gives him a confused look " you mean to have an affair, to not let anyone know". He nods. "It's just a one-time thing". Rey felt a little intimidated. Of course, she wanted to say yes. Even when he asked her, she felt like she was at the edge of her life.

Rey starts to walk away from him but stops. He was right, it's not like he wanted to put his kingdom to war, and she was leaving, that day at night, she was going home. So why dream and touch her self when the man she wanted was right there. No one has to know, it was their secret.

Turning back to him she looked around walked closer to Ben. "I... I accept... But after my parents sign the treaty, I will be waiting where we met yesterday" she says. Ben smiles "really, you are telling the truth, we are going to do this". Rey sighs and nods "yes, but one time right".

He nods, " but we cant meet where we were yesterday, we need to go to a different place, and I know where". Rey listens. After telling her where to go, Rey headed to the meeting room with a smirk on her face.