Chapter 10

Rey turns around to see Ben following her and she picked up her pace. She starts to chuckle, making the hallway get full of noise.

Rey turns to see Ben stopping for a moment, not moving until he got close, only a few steps from her she starts to run. Ben sighs and starts to chase after her. Both of them laughing, having the times of their lives. Running out the castle they run to the side of the castle to the darkest corner and Ben finally catches up to her.

Grabbing her by the waist he picks her up from her feet, putting an arm underneath her knee and walks to the bushes. Looking around, he finds a knob and opens the door of the leaf full door. Heading inside he puts Rey down and closes the door behind him.

It was Ben's secret room. He fixed it up with his two bear hands. A nice large cozy couch with a blanket and pillows, candles, a bookshelf, some drawers. There was a small part of the room that let the daylight shine inside. It was beautiful.

Then he turns around and walks toward Rey and pulls her close to him, inches away from each other lips, he leans his forehead down and breaths out. "This is your chance to change your mind, but I have to beg you to not change your mind," he says.

Rey chuckles "I'm not". She leans up and their lips smash together. Rey's heart explodes. She couldn't believe what she was doing. Kissing the enemy. But she didn't care. At the moment all she wanted was to get all of him. Pulling her closer to his body Ben hand traveled to her hair trying to get more of her.

Rey kept on pulling him closer and closer as they kissed in sync. Moving her hands to his chest, pulling on his collar shirt. He was delicious and that was his lips. Now that Ben kissed the girl of his dreams, he wanted more. To explore more of her. And he wasn't the only one who wished the same. Rey wished Ben could just own her, fill her up with that pleasurable sensation.

Finally, the pulled away from each other and looked at each other eyes. Both catching their breaths, looking at each other. But Rey was the first one to break the silence. "I'm staying here for a while, I'm not leaving till that peace treaty is signed, so why let this be a one-time thing".

Ben raised an eyebrow. " your saying you want this to happen every day till you leave". Rey rakes a few seconds before nodding. "If we keep this a secret, we could keep the other time a secret". Ben smiles. "Is that a yes". " what do you think?" Ben says before kissing her once again. Rey's hand traveled to his chest and they relax. His hands traveled down to the waist and went behind her back.

Slowly he found the string of her dress that was holding it together and pulled it down, releasing the bow. Rey slowly pulled away from Ben and used her fingers to unbutton his shirt. Finally getting to the last button she slides her hands against his chest and pushes the fabric off his body. Ben moved his hand to her shoulder and grab the two lace sleeves and pulled it off her making the dress hit the ground, leaving the girl naked.

Ben sighs at the sight of her. That body. Her breast. Her curves. Ben takes his hand off of her and unbuttons his pants and let them fall to the ground now they were even. Pulling off the shoes they were both skin to skin. He slowly laid her down on the couch and went on top of her.

He leans down and kissed her hungrily. Rey wrapped her arms around him, pulling his hair and let his tongue slid in her mouth. Her right knee was up as Ben slid his hand on her thigh. Then his hand left her thigh heading towards her heated core. Rubbing her nub, he rolled his thumb against her clit making her jump a little.

Now that was exactly what she wanted to feel from him, not from her self. Smoothing her clit he enters a finger and Rey gasps pulling her lips away from him. Looking into Ben's eye and grab his face and pulled it close to hers "make me yours". Ben nods and leans down again to kiss her lips one last time before kissing down her neck.

Rey leans her head all the way back enjoying the movement of his lips. As he sucks on her neck, nibbled her shoulder and kissed her collarbone. Then he trailed down to her breast. Her tiny little breast. "They are beautiful," he says before he puts his lips on them. Rey bites her lips as he started to suck on one of her breasts. Nibbling and sucking on one breast he used his other hand to squeeze the other breast, pinching it.

Rey pulled his hair harder and scratch his back with her other hand. As Kylo enter another finger in her he started to thrust it in and out of her, making her wiggle and wetter. Rey felt as if she was about to collapse right there. Already feeding on her other breast Rey didn't know how much li her she could take it. Feeling his lips take care of her breast, his fingers giving her clit the attention she prayed for.

All was going to kill her. His lips then left her breast and traveled down her belly and stop when he was inches away from her heated core. Pulling his fingers out of her he licked them sucked on them, tasting what was in her. Then he leans down and sucks on her clit. His tongue flicking and thrusting in her as well. Rey moans and pants. "Oh... Ben...fuck".

Rey tried to catch her breath but couldn't. He was hungry for her and he wanted to taste her till he was full. "Ben...please... I'm going..please... I'm going...to...cum". Ben pulls his mouth away from her clit and wiped his mouth staring down at Rey. She catches her breath and he wraps his arm around her waist and the other arm was holding him still.

Rey bites her lips and looks into his eyes. " are you ready" he asked. Rey nods. "Go slow, please". Ben leans down to kiss her and it relaxes her until she felt something hard enter her. Rey squeezed her eyes shut and dig her kneels deep into Ben's back. Ben's face turned red and he pulled away from Rey's lips.

He wasn't even filling in her yet. Slowly he pushes himself even more inside sliding up until he was fully in her. Rey gasping for air, she was lost in his eyes. Slowly Ben pulled out of Rey and re-enter her. With saying anything to each other they both looked at each other as he moved in and out of ber slowly.

Soon Rey rolled her hips as he enters her again. Finally getting used to each other he picked up his pace a little. Rey bites her lips and moans. Ben goes down and kisses her neck. She wrapped her arms around him and closed her eyes. Then she felt him going even faster. Smashing himself into her causing her to wiggle and getting her closer to cum.

Thrusting into her, smashing perfect tight pussy, her walls started to close, making Ben go crazy. Going faster his eyes rolled to the back of his head, sweat already going down his face and back. Rey wrapped her legs around him feeling more of him. "Faster, faster Ben". He obeyed and did what she asked for. His hips already burning he kept moving.

Digging her kneels deep into his back she felt him release in her the same time she came. Yelling his name. Rey opens her eyes and tries to catch her breath. Ben drop his body on her laying his head on the comfort of her breast. Catching his breath he released he was still in her so he pulled out.

Lifting himself up, he stares down at Rey. She slowly lifted her hands up removing his hair from his face and sighs " I don't want this to end". Ben smiles "It doesn't have to". Rey bites her lips. "What if we get caught"?

Ben leans down to kiss her lips claiming her down, and it worked. Pulling away he looks at her " for now we are not going to worry about it, right now let's just enjoy what we have left before we head back". He leans back down to kiss her and nothing else. Enjoying each other lips. Enjoying each other before they head back.

******

Rey walked to her room and looked around. Seeing it was clear she pulled out the flower she got from the garden, some called it wild carrot but she heard it was like birth control. And she used it before and it worked.

Getting the things she needed she started to make her drink until. "Rey, dear, where we're you," Rose says. Rey turns to face Rose and puts the things away.  Rose looks at Rey confused and shocked, "what happened to your hair, ".

Rey eyes open wide and shake her head " I had a wild adventure, ". Rose nods as she grabs the comb. "Sure did, even your dress is wrinkled". Rey laughs and lets Rose comb her hair. Rey closes her eyes and remembers the events that happen a while ago.

******

Ben laid on his bed. "Rey, my Rey, " he says. Looking down at her headpiece he brought it up to his nose and smelled it. "My Rey, my Princess," he says. It was weird. He had a feeling in his heart when he thought of her. Ben cared for the girl, liked her a lot. Almost as if he loved Rey.