Chapter 11

Rey woke up the next morning and in her bed feeling nothing but excitement and joy, just to see her prince. After what happened between them yesterday, she wanted more.

The way Ben made her feel, how his fingers played on her, how his lips moved against her skin, that hungry mouth of his. Rey knew that she wanted more of him and she wasn't going to spend one day without being on his cock.

Rey got off her bed and started to comb her hair. Her hair was always soft, and smooth and didn't require to be always brushed, but when Rey is having a bad or good time, she spends her time brushing her hair. Her chestnut, wavy, soft, medium size hair.

All of a sudden there was a knock. Ret turns around and grabs her silk robe heading to the door. Opening it,  she saw her prince. "Ben". He came inside and she looked around to see if anyone was there. "What are you doing here, about this time my mother and Rose comes," she says, closing and locking the door.

As she turns around she feels a pair of lips on her mouth. Rey closes her eyes wraps her arm around his waist. Ben moved his hands towards her soft hair and give a few last seconds of a deep and loving kiss. As he pulled away he stared down at her beautiful have eyes.

"Good morning," he says. Rey smiles. "Good morning to you too". Leaning back down he kissed her again on her lips but Rey pulled him back. "Wait if we are going to keep doing this until I leave we need to be careful".

Ben sighs and nods understanding her. "We could always go back to my private room," he says. Rey chuckles and shakes her head, "As much as I like that room of yours, I would rather like the next to happen on a bed". "We did it on a couch," he said.

Rey chuckles. She gets away from his hold and walks to her bed, sitting down she crossed her legs. "I like it to be on a bed," she says, lifting her nightgown up her thigh, revealing her beautiful creamy soft legs of her. Ben was already hard. He could feel his mad hood already going up.

"We don't have that much time," Rey says. Ben walks towards her and kneels down. "Your one teaser," he says smoothing his hands on her thigh, pulling her legs apart from each other, lifting her dress up her thigh to her waist. "Well you tease me really bad last night so let's call it even," she says.

Ben chunked before he puts his mouth on her clit. Rey bites her lips grabs a hold of his dark dreamy hair. Sucking hard, Ben grabs a hold of her hips and pulled her closer to him. Rey tilts her head back moan and fading for air as Ben started to lick her heated core.

"Ben" she moaned. Rey could barely contain herself, and Ben knew she was close to cum. Sucking even harder than before he pushes his tongue in her open and swirls it around thrusting it in her. Ben was doing his job making his princess fall apart. But the moment Rey was about to cum a knock on the door sounded the room and the voice of Rey's mother. "Rey why is your door lock"?

Ben pulls away from under her gown and turns to look at the door licking his lips. Rey pulls her gown down and catches her breath. Ben gets up as Rey stands to her feet. Panicking Rey grabs a hold of Bens's hand and they look for a place to hide him. "Rey"?

Rey turns to face the door " a second mother". Rey turns back to face Ben and walks him to her closet when he stops her. Whispering to her "I just go out your window, no one will see me" he says. "Well, how about the people who walk past the other windows of the castle". Ben laughs.

" what," Rey asked. "It's just cute when you get mad," he says. Rey smiles leaning up towards him till "Rey Palpatine what are you doing in there". Rey groans " one second, ".  Rey pulls Ben to her window and opens it. Ben climbs over the bay window and gets out being careful not trying to fall.

"Meet me back in my little room"? Ret nods. Leaving up to him, they finally kiss before he leaves her, climbing up the line of leaves that were growing in the castle for years now. Finally out of her view she heads back in her room closing the window and heads to the door.

But she takes a few steps back, looking at herself in the mirror fixing herself then she has for the door. Opening the window her mother gives her a mad look. "What was taking you so long". Rey watches her mother walk in the room heading towards the closet.

It was a good thing Ben didn't hide in her closet. Pulling out her a nice dress of hers. "Get ready for the day, you must look beautiful like you always do". Rey walks towards her bed and sits down. " mother how your morning".

"Not good really, but not bad and you," she asked. Rey smirks "great".