Chapter 27

Rey sat up on her bed watching her father walk in the room, walking towards her bed.

"Rey, get ready, it's time, you shall be married," Dan says. Rey looks at him confused and chuckles, shaking her head as well, "I'm already married to another, to Ben," Rey says but gets interrupted when her father gets red and grabs her arms.

"Don't mention his name, ever, it is forbidden to say that name in the castle, you are no wife to his and you are no bride to anyone, we'll for at least for a day, as punishment we made an arrangement with Brendol Hux, you agree set to marry Armitage Hux in the morning?" he says. Rey's eyes open wide staring at what he said.

She could hear her mother gasps behind him and looked at him with disbelief. "No, no father please I can't agree, and with Hux," Rey says. "It seems a good fitting a top general son no," he asks. 'Hux abuses people, he too selfish and he'll hurt me". "That's what you get for breaking the law," he says.

"I will rather be beheaded then marry Hux" Rey says. The next thing Rey knows, her father smack Rey making her get thrown back to her bed. Kira gasps and runs to her daughter. Checking if she was alright and walked to her husband and pushed him slapping him on his chest.

"I don't agree with the marriage, we have punished Rey, leaving her trap in this room, and she punished her self for not eating, it's enough for our daughter no more," Kira says. "No Kira, Rey will just end up doing the same, go back and look for that prince, that's not going to happen, you will be married to Hux tomorrow, first thing in the morning, and you Kira will not stop it, I'll make sure of it," he says.

Dan turns away from his girls and walks towards the door "nothing stopping this wedding, no one will have the right to speak of that's prince name, and you will not refuse to marry" he yells walking out the room and shitting the door. Kira looks at Rey and walks over to her, putting her hair behind her ear.

"Mom, mom please you have to talk to him, you have to talk to him, I can't get married to Hux" Rey sob, holding her mother arms. Kira shuts her eyes and nods. "I know, I know, my sweet daughter, listens to me, I'm so sorry, okay I'm so sorry, but they're nothing I can do, Rey listen to me, your father is planning to send you away to Exgol after you are married, he afraid that you might run away, but also you will be safe, the war will begin and first fight is in the middle of out of kingdoms in two days".

Rey shakes her head and lays herself down on the bed. Closing her eyes more tears went streaming down her face. "I want Ben, I want to see him again, I want my husband, the one I married back in Naboo, I want to see him mom please let me see him again" Rey cried. Kira shuts her eyes and nods.

"I'm going to help you but also going to find a way for you not to marry Hux, I don't trust that guy with you, after the way he treated Rose, wait where Rose, you said she went back to the castle early," Kira says. Rey wipes her tears "remember Finn, they fall in love and they decide to escape when they had the chance, at least it worked for them".

Kira gets on Rey's bed and started to stroke her hair. "My daughter, my little girl, I'm so sorry," she says. Rey turns to wrap her arms around her mom, sniffing her nose. "I miss Ben, I want to see him again, mom, please help me see him, please, last night was the best night I had since I returned, please Let me see Ben again" Rey cried.

Kirs sighs and nods. "I will try, but I am putting myself in a bad place trying to help you, you know that right". Rey nods. " but it's because I love you, now I have to find Ben and find a way for you to escape," Kira says. Rey pulls away from her mother's arms and sits up. Wiping her tears she stares at Kira as she sits up.

"What do you mean," Rey asked. Kira smiles. "There is no way I'm letting that low life loser marry you out become a royal member of the castle, I'm going to Ben, and I'm going to find a way for him to get you before the wedding, okay but you need to be patient please," Kira says. Rey nods and hugs her mother. "Thank you, thank you, mom".

Kira smiles and kisses her daughter's cheek. Pulling away and getting up, " I'm going to find Ben, and find out the time of the wedding okay, relax and please eat, I know you only eat because Ben was here but just eat you are making me worried," Kira says. Rey nods and watches her walk away from her bed heading to leave the door.

Once she left Rey sighs and grabs Bens poncho, holding it against her chest. Laying herself down on the bed she starts to cry, hoping that whatever plan her mother head in mind worked. Hoping she gets to see her love one more time.