Chapter 15

Rey watched as Hux licked his Rose cheeks as she drinks her juice. Rose tried to not stare at Rey trying to avoid eye contact with the others. Finn didn't even want to be in the same room where Hux was.

But Rey had to do something so Hux could get his nasty tongue away from Rose. "So Hux, what made you come here," Rey asked. He turns to face Rey "what else, My Rose is here," he says pulling Rose closer to him. "That's a major part from you, how did you know we were going to stay here for a while" Rey asked.

"My dad's the top general, of course, he is going to know what's happening and he is going to tell me as well, and I know Rose left as well and I missed her" Hux said. Rey rolls her eyes and turns to face Ben, who was across from her. She could tell he was surprised and a little scared of the guy.

But Ben wanted to help the girl, so he turns to face Hux "hi, um you must be tired so Hux why don't I order a room to be clear for your use". He looks up at the prince and shakes his head " no I just stay with Rose".  Rey gets up "but Rose is bunking with me" Rey lied. Rose starts to fake laugh "Rey stop joking, Hux could stay with me it's okay".

Rose gets up and grabs Hux's hand before leaving the room. Ben waits until they leave and turns back to Rey. "We have to do something". Rey nods and they leave the room as well, looking to see if they find Poe and Finn.

******

" urgh... Urgh," Finn grunts and he throws rocks into the pond. Then he heard footsteps heading his way. Turning around he finds Rey, Ben, and Poe heading his way.

"What do you guys want, " he asked. "We need your help," Rey says. Finn turns to back to throw more rocks in the pond ignoring them. "You care about Rose, and I do too, we all do, but she won't listen to me, she might listen to you, please help us," Rey says. 

Finns drops the rock from his hand and turns to face Rey, "what makes you think she is going to listen to me" He asked. Rey smiles "because she loves you". Finn looks down and bites his lips " and you love her" Rey says. Finn walks to the other. "What do you guys have in mind, " he asks.

******

"So, what have you been up to since you arrived," Hux asked Rose. She shakes her head "Nothing much, just helping Rey around". Hux nods. " how about that guy, the one I saw you with,  in the morning".

Rose chuckles "he just Finn". Getting off her bed he walks to Rose who was fixing his wardrobe. "He looks too close to you though," he says. Rose rolls her eyes and gets up. "Hux I promise he is no one but a friend, ". Hux looks at her and shales his head.

"No, you are lying," he says. Rose smile fades "I'm not". Hux shakes his head "Rose don't lie to me because you know what happens when you lie to me" he says. Rose felt her heart starting to beat faster as Hux's face turns red. A thing she hated was that he never believed in anyone, never.

"Hux, I promise you that I am not ly..." Hux smacks Rose across her face. Rose gasps as she felt his hand hit her across her face. Putting a hand on her face she turns to look at Hux. Rose felt tears forming in her eyes and realized Hux wasn't going to listen to her.

Pulling her close to him he put his hand back on the cheek he slapped. "See what you made me do, I hurt you, I didn't want that, " he says. Rose lips tremble as he starts to unbutton her dress. "I missed you Rose, every single part of you so don't make me wait longer," he says.

He brought her to the bed and let her dress fall to the grown letting her lay in her belly. Hux pulled his clothing away and spread Rose's legs before he enters her and thrust into her. Rose closes her eyes and hides her face with her hand, making the bed soaked with tears.