Chapter 45

Ayliah has come of age to be announced Queen. Twenty years old finally. She was very beautiful. Like her mother in many ways, but her hair is so much like her fathers. Long, wavy, dark and mysterious.

As Ayliah got ready she came upon a kyber crystal on her dresser. She smiled and got a hold of it. It was a ring, it was blue and she liked it. Sliding it on her finger she smiles continues to get ready before her Coronation. Her dress was beautiful. It was long, the color was gold. It had real natural flowers sew in the dress and a nice off shoulder  long sleeves. Her hair was pulled back, but was let lose after a while showing off her dark curly hair.

Her earrings were two small diamonds, and but in her grandmother necklace. So she could be there that day, with her. That necklace was the last thing Ayliah received from her grandmother Queen Leia. Her grandfather soon died, he couldn't live without her and all the pain killed him but the last thing he said was that he will be at peace with his love. He actually gifted Leia with the ring when she was pregnant with Ben, her father. And Leia passed it down to her. So it meant more to her, and she promise to keep it safe.

She was ready. Dressed up and ready to head to the church we're she will be announced Queen. "Beautiful" she heard her brother said. She turn around and smiles. She walks towards him and he hugs her tightly. "Look at you my big sister, taking care of us all, I'm so proud of you Ayliah," he said. He looked down at the ring. "Father would have been proud" he says.

Ayliah nods. "Yes, I know he would have been proud, I wish he was here". "He is here". The two look up to see there mother walking towards them. Rey was already in her early 40's, and she still good-looking. "Mother does sister look beautiful", Christian asked. Rey nods and turns to face her daughter. "You are very beautiful".

"You are". Ayliah looks up and sees her father walking in the room. "Father, you made it". She ran towards her father and  hugs him. "I thought you be at Exogel for the whole summer" she says. Ben shakes his head and lays a hand on her cheek. "I will never miss this day, Ayliah the future of our kingdoms is in you hands. You chose what you want to do with it and I'm expecting great things, just like the great person you are" Ben says.

"That my man" Rey says. They all chuckle and here the trumpet horn. They all look at Ayliah and smile. "Ready" Ben asked. Ayliah nods and the three left leaving Ayliah by herself. She looks at herself in the mirror one last time before she walks towards her ladies.

They walked her to the church, gracefully. She couldn't wait she had wanted this for a long time. She has great plans. She learn from her parents and she will keep there legacies growing.  She will not fail.

******

"Do you Ayliah Rosemary Palpatine Skywalker Solo promise to protect, care, and rule with grace and dignity as long as you shall rule" the priest asked.

Ayliah nods "I do swear and promise" she said. "Than it is my honor and my joy to announce you Queen of Skywalker and Palpatine kingdoms, all praise our new queen". As the priest set the crown on top of Ayliah's head, everyone started to throw flower and cheer.

Ayliah will rule for a long time. And live a long life. She will have children and continue their bloodline. Their kingdom was knew as one of the most powerful and successful kingdom. And with that. Ever lasting love.

The End