Woensdag 19:47

JENS
Jens didn't know what Lucas was up to for Christmas Day. He hadn't messaged or called all day, so he was probably out doing stuff with Ralph and Milan. Jens hadn't contacted him either, because he had put his phone away for the most part to be with his mother and sister.

His mom liked the perfume he got her, she said it was her favourite scent. He knew because she had worn it for as long he could remember. She gave him a bright smile and a kiss on the cheek. His sister liked the colouring books, and wanted to start colouring right away, but they had to clean up first.

He spent the day eating and laughing with them. It was a good day. As the sky darkened, though, he couldn't help but miss Lucas. So he messaged him.

Merry Christmas

It took a few minutes before Lucas responded.

🎁

Jens smiled, confused, and messaged back:

Is that for me?

Yeah, open it

🔪

Jens pulled shirt up over his mouth as he laughed at their conversation so he didn't disturb his mom. She was watching a movie as his sister coloured on the floor. He looked over to watch her and his phone buzzed.

🧸

Jens furrowed his brow in confused laughter.

Wow, thank you, I've always wanted one of those

He set his phone down for a second and smiled.

I know you so well

Jens grinned under his shirt. This was the weirdest conversation he's had with anyone, but it was fun. And strangely normal, with Lucas. Everything came naturally when it was with Lucas.

He messaged him back.

🎁

For me?

Of course.

🗡 because I'm cooler than you

Jens scoffed and muffled his giggles by holding his shirt to his face. His mom turned in her seat to look at him for a second before smiling and turning back around.

🛹

:0 no way

;)