Dinsdag 23:37

JENS
Jens sat on the small sofa between Robbe and Aaron, his leg crossed over the other. He was tempted to close his eyes and put his head back, not to take a nap, but just because he could, as the flashing lights blinded him. He hoped there was no one with epilepsy in the club.

He heard Aaron speaking next to him, and had to lean over to be able to understand him, Aaron lifting his hand up and pressing his fingers to his neck, holding him there as he raised his voice.

"Where did Sander and Moyo go?" Jens pulled back and looked at him, shaking his head. They had literally just left, telling Aaron they'd be back, but then again, Aaron had been smoking since they'd arrived a few hours ago, so it was no wonder he was so spacey. Jens leaned in again, loudly saying, "Drinks."

As Aaron nodded, Jens turned to face forward and saw Sander and Moyo coming toward them, holding several bottles, followed by Milan, Ralph, and Lucas. Milan's shirt was bright and colorful, parts of it glowing under the lights of the club. His arms were around Sander and Moyo, and his face lit up upon seeing Robbe.

He leaped forward between the boys, and threw himself into Robbe's lap, tossing his hand holding his phone aside. Jens laughed before looking toward Lucas, who was watching Milan and Robbe as Robbe tried to push him off, and Milan wrapped his arms around his neck, laughing loudly.

Sander handed Jens and Aaron drinks, laughing at Milan. Jens took the bottle, keeping his eyes on Lucas, a smile growing on his face, before Ralph caught his eye and looked from him to Lucas, asking a silent question, which Jens ignored. He gave Ralph a look that said What? and looked away.

Milan finally got up, not before peppering Robbe's cheek in kisses, and Sander took his place on top of Robbe as everyone watched, and Robbe moaned, "Noooo..."

Jens heard Lucas laugh and couldn't help but turn to look at him again, and he saw that Lucas was looking at him. Jens glanced at Ralph to make sure he wasn't looking (he wasn't) and when his eyes were back on Lucas, Lucas winked.