Zondag 10:27

JENS
Jens lifted his shirt up over his mouth as he yawned. It had been a late night (not the latest he'd had, though) and he was sleepy, but he wouldn't go back and change anything.

He and Lucas had basically fallen asleep together, whispering to each other on the phone until their words became just breaths. It was a good way to end the day.

Jens yawned again, and this time Robbe, who had been trying to push Moyo down the slope they sat on, noticed and glanced over, letting go of Moyo's arms. Aaron grabbed his sleeves and pulled him back up as Robbe moved his attention to Jens.

"Coffee?"

"Yeah, that sounds good," Jens said, grabbing his backpack. He had almost forgotten to take the teddy bear out of it the last time he had hung out with Lucas. He was glad he had removed it, who knows what the guys would have said. (Jens probably would have told them it was for his sister.) The bear now sat on his dresser, next to some photos and trinkets that he cared about.

They all got up and made their way to a cafe, Robbe continuing to mess with Moyo, pushing the back of his head and stepping on the back of his shoes as Jens and Aaron laughed at them. Stepping inside the building, Jens pulled his hood down and ruffled his hair out of habit, glancing around the room quickly, not being able to see into the booths against the windows.

"I'm gonna see if there are booths open," Robbe said as he pulled his beanie down, his fluffy hair breaking free and falling across his forehead. Jens nodded and Robbe stepped back, between Aaron and the couple in front of them.

LUCAS
"What about you, darling, any resolutions?"

Lucas looked up from his phone, which was off, not that Milan and Ralph could tell. He had zoned out staring at the screen, listening to them discuss their own resolutions, which varied from eating healthy to watching a new show on Netflix. Both of them were facing him, their eyebrows raised, Milan waiting patiently and Ralph with a What did I say face.

"Uhm..." He glanced out the window, pretending to think. "I don't know."

Milan took in a breath to say something before Ralph interrupted, "Maybe get off your phone, sometimes," sassily.

Lucas turned his phone toward him, showing him the dark screen, and making a face.

"You guys are just boring," he said.

"Hey!" Milan put his hand on his chest, opening his mouth and eyes in an offended gesture. Before Lucas could a resolution up to appease the two, they heard Robbe's voice cut through the coffee smelling air and soft guitar music.

"Milan!"

They all looked over to him, carrying his skateboard and holding his beanie in his other hand. He passed his beanie to his skateboard hand and bent down to press his cheek to Milan's quickly as Milan's face broke into a big smile.

"Hey, what's up?"

Robbe nodded to Lucas and Ralph as he looked over at them.

"I'm here with the guys, can we join you?"

"Yeah, of course!" Milan said, and Ralph nodded.

Robbe nodded, bouncing on his foot before he turned and made his way back to the front. The three were quiet for a second.

"Sweet boy," Ralph said.

"The sweetest." Milan grabbed his coat from next to him and set it down under the table, over his feet. Lucas grabbed his bag and put it on his lap.