Dinsdag 18:21

Lucas
It wasn't dark outside yet, but Lucas and Jens both lay in bed, facing each other. Light was streaming through the window, between cracks in the curtains, washing both of them in a warm, pinkish-red glow. Lucas brushed his hand over Jens's face, looking into his eyes, before dropping his hand onto Jens's on the bed between them.

The dark brown of Jens's eyes gleamed, and they looked like they were glowing. Lucas couldn't tear his gaze away. Not that he wanted to.

Jens twisted his hand, weaving his fingers with Lucas's, not looking away.

Lucas hoped Jens could read what he was trying to say, what he couldn't say with words. He had barely been able to speak all day, and all he wanted to say to Jens was lost on the way to his mouth. Lucas stared into his eyes, flickering back and forth between Jens's trying to tell him.

I want you
I want you
I want you

Somehow, even without saying anything, he felt like Jens understood him.

So he did what he's been wanting to do all day.

He kissed him.

This was different than the kisses they'd shared yesterday. Yesterday, they were sweet, lazy, soft, and they both pulled away before it got too heated, resting their foreheads on each other, wrapping their arms around each other in warm embraces. But now...

Now, Lucas pressed his mouth to Jens's in a hot kiss, biting down on his lip, pulling his hand away and placing it in Jens's hair, pulling. He heard Jens gasp quietly and felt Jens slide his hand over Lucas's body, pulling him in by the waist. He pulled away before pushing his body forward and kissing him again, slipping his hand out of Jens's hair, gliding down to his neck, where he gently squeezed, eliciting a short moan from Jens's throat.

Lucas's pulse sped up until he was panting into Jens's mouth, and Jens was swallowing each of his breaths. He let go of Jens and pushed himself up so he was above him, then gently pulled at the hem of the blanket that was covering his body, slowly pulling it off of him as Jens's hands slid to hold Lucas's face.

"We don't have to," Jens whispered, pulling away and placing a hand on Lucas's, stopping him. Jens's eyes were intense, reading the same thing he said the first time they did this. Are you sure?

Lucas let go of the blanket, pushing himself up all the way so he was kneeling next to Jens, and tugged at the hem of his sweatshirt. Jens's sweatshirt. He pulled it over his head, and Jens watched, not looking at his bare chest, and instead at his face. A few seconds passed between them before Jens pushed himself forward, shoving their faces together in a harsh kiss, a hand brought up to hold Lucas's head as the other supported himself, and Lucas smiled softly against his mouth as he pulled the blanket off of him.

Lucas slid his hands under Jens's shirt, gently smoothing over his warm skin, before tugging at his shirt. Jens leaned away, breathing heavily, and let Lucas pull the shirt over his head. After tossing the shirt to the floor, Lucas put his hands on Jens's shoulders, pulling himself up and throwing a leg over Jens's lap, before pushing Jens back so he was laying down. Jens watched him, his eyes wide in what was almost wonder. Lucas bent down to kiss him, both hands holding the sides of his head, his hair gripped tightly.

Jens's hands slid up over Lucas's legs, getting caught in the thick fabric of his sweatpants, gripping his thighs. Lucas sighed into his mouth, sliding his tongue across Jens's bottom lip before pulling back and pressing his lips to the side of Jens's neck, alternating between gentle kisses and harsh bites, making Jens gasp and let out quiet moans. Lucas kissed his way down his neck and collarbone, down his chest and stomach, and slowly slipped his fingers around the hem of Jens's sweatpants.