Donderdag 15:38

LUCAS
They decided to meet at the skate park. Lucas showed up first, only by a few minutes. He had kept Jens's skateboard from the last time they hung out, and he sat on it at the top of the half-pipe, in the same place they had hung out before.

"Hey." Lucas turned when he heard Jens's voice, and shut off his phone and stuffed it in the pocket of his hoodie.

"Hey." He lifted his hand up as Jens sat next to him, and Jens slapped their palms together before holding onto his hand and bringing up to touch his forehead and then dropping it. "All's good?"

"Yeah," Lucas said a little breathlessly. "I have something for you." He reaches behind himself and grabbed the backpack he brought with him. He could feel Jens looking at him while he unzipped it and dug around in it,  feelings round the jacket, wallet, and snacks he brought with him.

"You ready?" he asked as he looked up into Jens's eyes. Jens shifted to face him completely.

"Yeah," he said, smiling.

Lucas pulled out a small brown teddy bear.

Jens's jaw dropped as he smiled widely.

"No way." Jens started to laugh as he reached for it. Lucas handed it to him and started to giggle as well.

"I went out with Ralph, Milan, and Zoë last night and I saw it, so I had to get it." Jens looked from the best to Lucas happily and held the bear to his chest.

"I love it." He leaned forward and bumped his forehead into Lucas's.

Lucas's breath hitched and his smile faltered for a split second as Jens looked away, back at the bear. He had a fond smile on his face.

When Jens looked back up at Lucas, they both started to laugh.

"You're sitting on your gift, by the way," Jens said as he unzipped his own bag to put the bear in.

"Wait, seriously?"

Jens looked at him. "Yeah." He looked serious.

"But I have a board at home," Lucas said like he was asking him.

"But you don't have that board at home, do you?"

"No?" Jens started to laugh again.

"There you go then. A little piece of me to hang on to." Jens lifted his chin up as he said it, and leaned back. Lucas copied him.

"Well. I love it." He leaned in and touched their foreheads again, and Jens's smile grew. Jens reached back into his bag and pulled out a joint and a lighter.

"Yeah?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah." Lucas took the joint, put it between his lips, and leaned forward slightly for Jens to light it. Lucas looked at Jens's face as he did, Jens focused on lighting the joint, staring at Lucas's mouth. As he pulled the lighter away, he looked up to Lucas's eyes and Lucas smiled around the joint, inhaling.

He took the joint away from his mouth, exhaling out his mouth and inhaling the smoke through his nose, and held it up, the burning end facing himself. Jens leaned forward as he put the lighter back in his back and took it into his mouth, keeping eye contact with Lucas. Lucas let go of the joint when Jens held it and smiled softly as he exhaled. Jens pulled his phone out of his bag and took the joint from his mouth.

"More questions." Lucas smiled again. He pulled the skateboard out from under himself and out his bag on top of it, and leaned back, laying on them.