Vrijdag 20:57

LUCAS
Lucas rested his head on Jens's arm, reaching up to hold his face as Jens licked into his mouth slowly, almost leisurely. Their legs twisted together, the sheets tangling, and Lucas felt Jens's hand slide across his chest, grabbing his waist gently.

Lucas pushed his fingers into Jens's hair, gripping it, and pulled back, opening his eyes. Jens tried to follow him, his eyes still closed, mouth gaping slightly, his fingers pressing against Lucas's bare skin.

"Mm."

Lucas pressed another kiss to his mouth and smiled at him.

"You're pretty."

"Yeah?" Jens opened his eyes and looked back at him. His eyes skimmed over Lucas's brows and eyes, flicking between them, his nose, and his mouth, suppressing a smile as he gazed at the mole above his lip.

"Mhmm."

Jens leaned forward, kissing the mole, and Lucas giggled quietly, his shoulders hunching, and gently pulled his hair, pushing his back. Jens let out a quiet moan and ceded, kissing the tip of Lucas's nose before pulling back.

Lucas pulled the sheets up from between them, covering his face up to his nose, still giggling at Jens, who brushed his fingertips over what he could see on Lucas's face, pushing his curls back so they fell against the bed.

"You look pretty in white," Jens said softly.

Lucas snorted, letting go of the sheet and leaning forward, gently bumping his forehead against Jens's.

"Like a bride," Jens said, his voice shaking with laughter and his eyebrows raising as he realised what Lucas was laughing at.

Lucas giggled, reaching up and holding Jens's face, and kissed him, grinning against his mouth. Jens kissed him back, the arm Lucas was laying on hooking around his neck, and rolled so Lucas pulled himself on top of Jens.

The kiss slowed, until both their smiles were gone and Lucas had his fingers around Jens's throat and Jens had his on Lucas's thighs. Lucas squeezed his neck and then moved his hand down his chest, gently dragging his nails across the skin, until he was holding Jens's shoulder. He bit Jens's lip as he pulled back, smiling softly at the bliss on Jens's face.

Jens's eyes were closed, his brow and mouth relaxed. He dropped his head back onto the bed (Lucas hadn't noticed that he'd had his head lifted up to meet him), and Lucas leaned down, trailing his lips down Jens's jaw, breathing down his neck.

As he pressed gentle kisses to the soft skin of Jens's neck, he felt Jens's body shift, his head turn, and looked to to see Jens reaching to the bedside table, grabbing a joint and a lighter that he'd placed there earlier.

"Yeah?"

Lucas nodded before leaning back down, slowly licking a stripe up Jens's neck. He heard a hushed "Fuck," and the click of the lighter, then felt Jens's chest rise, his skin against Lucas's. Jens let out a quiet moan as Lucas gently bit down, and Lucas straightened up again, holding his hand out for the joint.

"I like hearing that," he said as he brought it to his lips, inhaling twice before blowing the smoke out. Jens quietly moaned again, his eyes half closed, watching Lucas's cheeks hollow as he took another drag. "Yeah," Lucas breathed out with the smoke, holding the joint in front of Jens's mouth, and waiting for him to take it before kissing his neck, biting gently to get that sound again.

As Lucas bit and kissed and sucked gently on Jens's skin, and Jens smoked above him, all Lucas could hear was traffic outside, all cold streets and bright lights in the dark, and Jens's occasional whine.

"I wanna marry you someday." Jens's voice was low and rough.

"Mhmm?" Lucas soothed over the spot he'd been sucking on with a kiss and lifted his head, looking at Jens under hooded eyes. "To see me in white?"

Jens hummed, leaning forward, capturing Lucas's lips in a kiss. Lucas slid his hands up Jens's neck, one hand on his throat and the other holding his cheek, his thumb gently stroking his sharp cheekbone.

"If you wanna wear white, yeah." They kissed again. "If you don't, you can wear whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?" Lucas quirked his brows at him.

Jens laughed and lifted the joint up, allowing Lucas to take it in his mouth.

"Whatever you want." He smiled softly as Lucas inhaled and lifted the hand off his neck to take it from his mouth. "It'll be perfect either way," he breathed as Lucas leaned his head closer, placing his thumb on Jens's bottom lip and coaxing his mouth open. Lucas blew the smoke in Jens's mouth and Jens soaked it in, his eyes lingering on Lucas's face in front of him. Jens reached a hand up, tangling his fingers in Lucas's curls, and pulled Lucas's head forward, their mouths crashing together. Lucas licked into his mouth, panting, smoke mingling around both of them, and Jens slid his hand to Lucas's, taking the joint and turning away to put it in the ashtray on the bedside table. (There was a whispered "Fuck," as Lucas ran his tongue down his neck again.) (Lucas noticed Jens said that a lot when they did this.) (He didn't mind.)

Lucas felt Jens's hands grab his legs, felt Jens's hips push up against him, felt Jens push him so Jens was on top of him. Lucas let him, wrapping his legs around his waist, pulling Jens against himself. He slid his hands into Jens's hair, pulling as Jens practically sucked on his tongue.

Lucas moaned into Jens's mouth, tugging his hair hard, accidentally pulling Jens away.
        Jens let out an open-mouthed moan, gasping as Lucas slid a hand to his throat, squeezing.
       "How do you always do this to me?" Jens panted, and Lucas just giggled.