Maandag 14:18

Lucas
"I'd be in my math class right now." Lucas didn't open his eyes at Jens's voice. Instead, he turned his head, nuzzling his face into Jens's lap.

"Yeah?"

He felt Jens's fingers in his hair, alternating between tangling his fingers in the curls, messing them up, making them fall in his face, and carefully separating the curls, stroking them away from his closed eyes.

"Yeah." Jens sighed and placed his other hand on Lucas's waist. "I like this more, though."

"Mm." Lucas smiled. "Me too." He pulled his legs up, curling into a ball next to Jens, and felt as Jens slid his hand down his waist, his hip, over his thigh, before sliding back up.

After eating lunch together (some strange sandwiches Jens had thrown together) (Lucas didn't think Jens could have explained it if he'd asked him to), Lucas had dragged Jens back to his room, gently pushing him onto the bed. For a second, he'd worried that Jens might have gotten the wrong idea, that he'd wanted something more than to just hold him close. But when he'd looked into his eyes, into his eyes that were smiling softly at him, he knew it was okay.

As Lucas lay in his lap, though, there was a slight sense of dread in his chest. Lucas wasn't the only thing in Jens's life, even if Jens acted like it.

"Don't you have homework or anything?" he asked quietly, opening his eyes and looking up. Jens's eyes were open, gazing down at him.

"Some."

"Did you bring it with you?"

"It's online." Jens's voice was quiet, and he brushed his fingertips over Lucas's brow.

Lucas sat up, Jens's hand falling away, and pushed himself over the bed, reaching across Jens's legs, to rummage around the floor until he felt his laptop. He grabbed it and sat up, placing it in Jens's lap.

"You have to do your homework."

"Babe-"

"I won't let you fail any classes because of me." He opened it and typed in a passcode, swiveling it around to face Jens. "Do your homework."

Lucas turned and sat with his back against the headboard, crossing his arms and looking away defiantly, and Jens laughed quietly.

Jens opened a browser and signed into his email, finding several emails from his teachers.

"Oh, shit."

"Mmhmm."

Jens laughed again and elbowed Lucas lightly (Lucas giggled and shoved his arm away), before he turned, holding the laptop in his lap, and laid his head on Lucas's lap. He propped the computer on his knees and sighed when he felt Lucas run his hands through his hair.

Jens's dark hair twisted around his fingers, the sound od Jens's breath typing lulled Lucas to sleep. He didn't see Jens look up at him, smiling, didn't feel Jens pull one of his hands away from his hair, didn't feel Jens kiss his healing knuckles softly.