Woensdag 11:49

LUCAS
Lucas stopped, pulling his phone out of his pocket as it buzzed and gestured to Ralph, telling him to wait. Ralph grabbed Milan's shoulder before he wandered too far without them.

Lucas smiled as he read Jens's name on his phone, pressing answer and tucking the phone between his ear and shoulder, turning so his back was to the group of people outside the mall.

"Hey, Lu." Jens's voice was quiet like he was doing the same as Lucas, hiding his face from people.

"Hey, what's up?"

"So, I meant to tell you this morning but I forgot, so basically," Jens's voice cut off momentarily, and then returned slightly quieter, "on Friday, you need an overnight bag and you have to meet me outside my apartment building. Okay?"

"...Yes?" Lucas was confused. And curious. "What are you planning exactly?"

"You'll see. I have to go, I'll talk to you later." Lucas could hear Jens's smile in his voice.

"Okay, me too. I'll interrogate you tonight."

Jens laughed on the other side of the line.

"I'll reveal nothing. Bye, baby."

"Bye."

"LUCAS."

Lucas jumped, also dropping his phone in the road, and grabbed the signpost as he turned. He saw that Ralph and Milan had somehow been carried away by crowds of people.

"Oh, fuck!" Lucas stuffed his phone in his pocket and tried to quickly maneuver his way to them, laughing.

At least they couldn't hear him.