1. Letter

Once upon a time there were those gems which gave their holder a power, those gems were called miraculous. The most powerful among them were the ladybug miraculous of creation and the cat miraculous of destruction, once combined they can grant wishes, but one day, a person of pure darkness, tried to make a wish which was too instabil and as a result the two miraculous fused and created a new one, the miraculous of energy which represents a perfect balance of creation and destruction. Due to it's big power the old guardians decided to hide the energy miraculous along with the others, but the person who caused the miraculous to fuse was able to steal two other miraculous, the butterfly and peacock miraculous. Luckily the guardians were able to lock him away in the underworld, but he sweared to return one day and get the energy miraculous to take over the world.

This was written on an old scroll Master Wu hid in his monastery in Ninjago. It shows the prophecy of the green Ninja and Lord Garmadon. He was the one who caused the miraculous to fuse. And now has the time come, soon he will break the locks and chains which locked him away for all this years and there's no way to restore those. The only chance the world has to survive is to find the destined green Ninja and give him the miraculous of energy. He has to defeat Lord Garmdon. He's the only one who can endure the power of the miraculous and the only one who can control it. With time passing the story, prophecy and existence of the miraculous got forgotten, but not everybody forgot.

Master Wu walks around in his room and looks at the box in which lies the powerful miraculous. He hasen't found the chosen one yet and he's already searching for him or her for many years. One day a letter arrived him. He opended it and for a moment his heart stopped beating. It's from Misako, his first love. But that can't be. She's gone. When he looks at the date of the letter he's shocked once again. This letter was written about 13 years ago. Why did it arrive so late? Wu starts to read the letter.

Dear Wu,
When you will read this I'm already gone. I'm sorry I can't stay longer and help you with your task. But my time is over. I know you have a lot to do, but there's something I need to ask you. One last time, one last favour.

I gave birth to a boy.

Wu looks completely shooked at the paper. He can't believe it. He has a nephew. He's an uncle.

Some weeks ago, shortly after...you know...what happend with your brother. I'm not able to take care of him so I ask you.
Please take care of my boy.
His name is Lloyd. He has bright green eyes and blond hair. I had to send him to an orphanage you will find the adress on the backside of the letter.
I want him to live a normal life. He should grow up like a normal child. Even though it's without his parents he should at least grow up with his uncle.
That's all I have to say.
I'm sorry Wu. I wish I could tell you this in person.
But my time is over.
Farewell,
Misako

Wu just stands there, silently and stares at the words written on the paper. This letter is 13 years old. His nephew, Lloyd, he is already 13 years old. Misakos last wish...and Wu couldn't fulfill it. His hands shake and crumble the letter a little, he looks at the adress on the backside of the letter and leaves his monastery immediately, hoping that Lloyd is still there.

//I'm sorry Misako. I failed you. And Lloyd...please be still there...I'm coming for you.//