40. Surprise

Nya's POV

I activated my power and started to control the water around me. I felt really good, it just follows my movings. I started to shoot Morro with water while Greenie fight the other ghosts around us.

"The akuma is probally in the diamond, but there must be another thing in which the amok is!!

"The what??"

Samurai X punches the preeminent away and speaks into a mircophone in the mech. I can hear her voice through my spear and greenie seems to hear through his bracelet.

"I assume this amok created this monster thing right?" Says she while running towards the monster.

"Yes, it also possesses something and then creates a so called Sentimonster."

We continue to fight while Morro sends his ghosts after us. We fight the ghosts when we hear someone yell Morro's name. I look confused around.

"I know that voice."

Morro looks into the direction the voice came from and starts to shoot with his crystal. "YOUUU!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERYTHING!!"

I look to the person and see Lloyd's Uncle Wu standing there. My eyes wide and I already want to create a wall of water infront of Wu but the green Ninja was faster, jumped infront of Wu and created a protective energy wall infront of him.

"Sir, you know the boy?"

He nods and keeps looking at Morro who shoots at us.

"Some years ago he run away from home and I took him in, took care of him and made sure he's alright. He stayed some time at my place, I wanted to call his parents but he didn't told me who they were so I couldn't. He wanted to stay at my place since his parents wouldn't care about him. I decided to find his parents, they got him from my place and since then I didn't see him again. He must have felt betrayed."

I look from Wu to Morro who keeps shooting at Wu even though he can't hit him because of the green Ninja's shield.

//Maybe...because of that he hates Lloyd...and Lloyd doesn't even know.//

The green Ninja nods and looks to Morro. "I see, do you know where the amok could be?"

He shakes his head but then notices something. "No wait, the badge! The grey badge he wears on his shirt! I gave it him before his parents got him from my place! I'm sure it's in there!"

We both look to Morro and see the grey badge. Samurai X has some struggle to fight the monster off.

"Ehm guys?? Maybe you should stop talking and- No!!!"

The monster ripped one of the mech's arm off. The mech punches him with the other arm back and we just look shooked at them. I look to Wu and the green Ninja. "We can do this, don't worry but you should go now it's to dangerous!"

He just nods and looks one more time to Morro before he leaves the place. I go over to the green Ninja who still holds the shield up, but it seems that he can't do it much longer, his hands are shaking. 

"Ok, the crystal and the badge. How much time do you have?"

I look at my ring and see that only 2 lights are on. "2 minutes."

He nods and looks to me. "Ok let's try this." He looks to Samurai X fighting the preeminent. "As long as Samurai X fights the Monster it can't help Morro! You go after the crystal, I try to get the badge. He can't handle us both at the same time. Ready?"

I look at him serious and nod. "Ready."

"Good. Let's do this." His shield dissappears and we both jump away when the blast are about to hit us. Greenie comes from the right and I from the left. I can see that he activates his destruction power while I make myself ready to blast the crystal from his hand with a water shoot. We both start to run at him at the same time, I'm luckily able to shot the crystal out of his hand but Greenie wasen't so successful, while I grap the diamond which felt on the ground Morro grapped Greenies hand on which his power is activated and holds him up by it.

"Give me the crystal. Or little green Ninja here won't have a good time."

Some ghosts hold the green Ninja in position while Morro holds his hand on which his destruction power is activated and moves it slowly to Greenie.

"Mhh I wonder how it feels to be destoryed by one own's power, but our little Ninja here is going to find out every moment if you don't give me the crystal."

"Aqua, destroy the crystal!! His power will dissappear as soon as it's destroyed!!"

"But..what if it's the Amok?? Then the preeminent will dissappear but you...!"

"Do it!!!"

I look at them with big eyes, then at the crystal in my hand and my ring. Only one light left. I look around and try to figure out what to do.

"3."

My eyes wide when he starts to count down. "No wait!!"

"2."

"Destroy it!!! I'll be fine don't worry!!" He tries to free himself. I sigh and already want to give him the crystal back when I see something and a smirk appears on my lips.

"1. You shouldn't be the one who smirk, or do you like the idea of the green Ninja de-"

His eyes wide and he looks down on himself. An arm reached through his body and grapped the badge from his chest. The arm rips the badge of and then jumps beside me.

"What!?? But you are!!" He looks to the preeminent and sees that the samurai mech is still fighting her. Then he looks back to us and he sees us bumping our fists together.

"Never underestimate us girls." Says Samurai X while holding up the badge.

He drops Greenie and flies towards us, Samurai X throws the badge over to Greenie, he catches it with his destruction power while I smash the crystal on the ground and it shatters in thousand pieces.

"NOOOOO!!!" Morro falls on the ground and out of the destoyred badge and the crystal pieces come an akuma and amok. Greenie creates his green energy balls and shoots one at the akuma and another at the amok. Both get purified.

"Creation!" He creates a white energy ball and the next moment everything is fixed again, except for the crystal it's pieces just come together to one glass shard. I watch greenie picking up the badge and going over to Morro.

"I think this belongs to you." He gives Morro the badge. Morro just growls, takes the badge and stands up. "Soon enough you will pay for everything green Ninja." He looks angry at the green Ninja, then turns away and leaves. We just look shooked after him while the green Ninja sighs and looks to us.

"You two should go now. I will get your miraculous later."

We look to him and nod. "And Greenie...I'm sorry for my behaviour. You were right, the water ninja does fits better to me."

He smiles slightly.  "Glad you finally see it." He waves us and then jumps away. I look to Pixal, she winks me and then runs away. I smile slightly and then leave the place too.