39. Water

Nya's POV

Right now I'm sitting with Jay, Zane and Pixal in the computer room. After some ghosts flew through the room and started to mess with the things in the room we hid behind some of the tables. The ghosts are already gone but we're still hiding here since they're everywhere around the school and on the hallways. Zane and Cole stand up and look at us.

"You two stay here, we'll go out and try to find a safe way out of here."

"What?? You can't be serious, with all those ghosts, Morro raging in the hallways and this big monster thing outside you really want to walk out"

"Yes, but even if we turn into ghosts, the green Ninja will safe everybody and when we turn to ghosts we still can try to help you two."

Zane gives Pixal a kiss and Jay me.

"No you two sta-Hey!!" Both already run outside I just sigh and Pixal smiles slightly.

"They just want to help us."

"I know..but they are doing it in the stupidest way."

We both laugh quietly, when we hear something and we both stop. I look around and I noticed that the sounds come from the ventilation shaft. We look at each other, nod and both grap something to defend ourself. I whisper to her.

"Can't be a ghost." She nods and we both walk over to the ventilation grills and wait for the person to come out. We both hold a leg of a table in our hands and wait for the person to come out of the ventilation shaft. We start to hear something falling down, banging against some walls. And when it's get's near we hear a silent 'Shit' until the person's falls down the shaft to the grills, ripping them from the wall. The person's rolls into the room and then just lays on the ground. We look suprised and confused at the person when we realize who that is.

"Green Ninja?? What were you doing in the ventilation shaft??"

We both put the table legs down and help him to stand up. Seems like he's a bit dizzy because he holds his head.

"Uh...yeah I wanted to avoid ghosts, Morro and the preeminent and the only way was through the sewers, to the rooms in the basement and then through the ventilation up here. It's dark in there and I didn't see the pit so I fell into it. That was a deep fall." We both let go of him.

"You wen't through the sewers??"

He sighs and nods. "Yes, but it's not important now. And I can't think of a reason to seperate you two now that's why I have to break my own rule about keeping your identities a secret. Nya Smith and Pixal Borg, this are the miraculous of the samurai and the miraculous of the phoenix. You will use it for the greater good."

Pixal looks at it with big eyes while I just smirk and take the box. "Uhh can't wait to control the -" I open the box and when an other Kwami and a different miraculous lay in the box I look confused at Greenie. "You switched the miraculous."

He shakes his head and gives the other box to Pixal. "No I didn't. Look, I know you like to be Samurai X, but remember when I gave you the miraculous and I said I feel like it's not the right one for you?"

"Yeah..."

"Because it isn't. You're more powerful with the power of water. And Pixal would be more effective with the mech."

I look at him dissappointed. "B-But why do you choose, I'm a good Samurai X! How do you know that it would be better like this!"

"Believe me, I know. I was choosen by the most powerful miraculous ever. I didn't choose it either. You will feel more comfortable."

I just look dissappointed at the ring, the kwami I didn't even give attention to just looks at me sad, Pixal looks between me and the green Ninja.

"It's ok for me to switch the miraculous. She can just keep her owm miraculous."

I look suprised at her while Greenie just shakes his head. "No changes. Please, I need you both. Try to get over your pride Nya, it's for the sa-"

"No." I close the box again, causing the kwami do dissappear again. I give him the box back. He just looks at me, kinda dissappointed. "Fine, your decision." He opens the box again and the blue Kwami appears again.

"Hey little one, you alright?"

The kwami just looks to me, then back to the green Ninja and nods. He whispers something into the kwami's ear, I can't really hear it but the Kwami just nods.

"My name is Eauu and the phrase is 'Eauu, bring the flood!'"

We watch the green Ninja putting on the miraculous and both our eyes wide. "W-Wait what are you doing??" Asks Pixal shooked while he spreads out his arms.

"Unifying both miraculous."

"W-What is that really ok??" I ask a bit nervous.

"I don't know, trying the first time. I mean using my one, own miraculous already takes almost my whole energy. Who know's maybe I'll just drop unconscious. Then we would have a real problem."

I look at him and cross my arms. "Your doing this on purpose."

"Yes I am, because I know that you are a good person. Give it at least a try."

I sigh. "Fine, got me. You're lucky that I don't want anybody to get hurt."

He smiles, puts the ring off and gives it to me. I take it and look at the Kwami named Eauu.

"I'm sorry Eauu. I didn't mean to be so rude. Can you give me another chance?"

She smiles and nods. "Of course Nya. You already know the sentence." I put the ring on and look to Pixal, she also puts the bracelet on and I smile at her. "Ok let's do this, ready?"

Pixal smiles at me and looks then at Samoo. Samoo smiles also and tells her the phrase.

"Samoo, samurai mech!"

"Eauu, bring the flood!"

We both start to transform. I just look down at me. I wear a dark blue ninja gi, I have mask around my eyes and a spear on my back. "Feels strange.". Greenie explains us both our powers and abilities and then the plan.

"Aqua their weakness is water, once they get in contact with it they dissappear and come out of this monster again, Samurai X that's your part you have to keep the monster thing in track while we take care of Morro. Ok?"

We both nod and Samurai X gets into her mech. I take a deep breath. "Let's do this."

The mech starts to move and jumps through the wall outside. We jump after the mech and all land outside. We start to run over to the preeminent. While Samurai X starts fight against the preeminent the green Ninja and I start to fight against the ghosts flying around attacking us. I'm not using my powers yet, I have to hold them on for Morro. Speaking of him, he's flying out of the school and lands infront of the preeminent and Samurai X, he looks at us and smirks.

"Did you need to get some help from a girl to fight me? Pathetic."

I look at him angry. I crack my knuckles and take a deep breath.

"That's it with holding the power on. Water potential!!"