8. Tigg

Wu's POV

I'm running through the streets of the city on the search for Lloyd. When I finally see the helicopter from the news, it lands and Lloyd gets out of the helicopter.

"LLOYD!!"

I run to him and and hug him. "Lloyd are you alright did he hurt you??" While I hug him I put the box in his pocket.

Lloyd shakes his head. "N-No I'm ok...Uncle do you know who that guy is...? He asked me so...strange things..."

I look at him for a while "E-Ehm...we should go now it's too dangerous here!"

Even though Lloyd looks at me surprised and confused he nods, I take his hand and we start to run away. We run through a street along with many other people running away from the bear. At the middle of the street someone jumps from a bulding infront of the people. It's the dark figure who stood with Lloyd on the tower. While all the people start to run into the opposite direction I stand still, I stand infront of Lloyd, protectly and just look at the person serious.

"Lloyd. Run away." I whisper to Lloyd who stands behind me.

"What?? But unc-"

"RUN LLOYD, NOW!!!" I turn around to him and look at him serious. He looks shooked but goes slowly backwards and starts to run away.

I look back to the figure who starts to laugh and look at me.

"Good to see you...brother."

"Looks like you finally broke the chains that hold you back."

"Correct and as you can see I'm stronger then ever before. But I have to admit I'm surprised. I didn't thought  I would come back to find out I'm a father." He looks after Lloyd who is running away. I go in his view so he can't see him anymore.

"You are the last person who's allowed to call himself a father. Especially his father. You are bond by blood but not by soul. He will never be like you. He's pure hearted."

Garmdon starts to laugh. "Pure hearted? My blood floughs through his body, he can't be good. He'll never be good. Maybe we can even work together, I still have a miraculous he could use."

I look at him angry. "You let him out of this! Let him live a normal life!!"

"A normal life? That's so boooring why would he want to life normal when we could together take over Ninjago!! Espiecially with his father, wouldn't he like to finally met his dad? I already noticed that he's pretty smart that would be usefull."

I just look at him angry. "Forget it! I will protect him from you!! You'll never get to hin!!!"

He starts laughing again. "You sure? Wu you seem like you're the good one here, but I didn't lie to him. Unlike you. You didn't told sweet little Lloyd that his father is evil? But ok, that's not important now. In the end he'll come to me. Now tell me, where is the miraculous box little brother, or more important where is the energy miraculous."

"I don't know. But even If I knew I would never tell you."

"Haha like always Wu. Maybe we should settle this. As the last holder of the ladybug miraculous I'm pretty you still can fight right?" He detransforms and smirks. "I will defeat you even without the power of the butterfly miraculous. Come on show me what you got."

I look at him for a while. "As the last holder of the cat miraculous you should know that we are equal. But as you wish. I'll still defeat you."

We both run at each other and start to fight.

Lloyd's POV

After my uncle told me ro run away I did this, I run through the streets trying to get out of the city but many ways are blocked due to the collpased builidings. When I saw the bear coming in my direction I run into an alley next to me and lean against a wall breathing heavy.

"W-What's going on here...I hope uncle and the others are fine.."

I put my hands on my hips and try to calm down when I noticed something in my pocket.

"Huh? What's that..?"

I take it out and recognise it directly. That's the box from this morning with the green light coming out of it.

"How did it get in my pocket...uncle must have given it me...but why?"

I look at it for a while and then open it slowly. A bright green light comes from the box and blends me, I hold a hand in front of my eyes and when it slowly disappears I look at the box to see some kind of creature infront of me. It looks like a green little dragon. I drop the box shooked and just look at the creature going backwards.

"W-What??"

The creature opens her eyes and looks at me smiling. "Don't worry Lloyd, I'm your friend. You can call me Tigg. I'm your kwami."

"K-Kwami...? B-But I don't understand it...and how do you know my name...?"

"I can understand that you're confused but we have no time. You're the only one who can save the city. When you started to live with the master I felt something special about you, I never knew what but I finally noticed when you got near me. You have the power to protect the world. You're the chosen one, the green Ninja!!"

"G-Green ninja...?"

,,Yes the green ninja! I know that's pretty much for you, I'll explain everything later but you have to trust me for now!!"

I look at Tigg for a while. Then I nod. "Ok. I trust you Tigg."

Tigg smiles slightly and flies down to the box. She points at the bracelet lying in it. It has a black band and a green dragon, it has 10 scales on his body.

"That's the energy miraculous. It gives you the power to create and destroy." I pick up the box, take the bracelet out of it and put it on while listening to her. "Before you use your powers and can use all kind of engery to fight, for example blasts or shields. When you activate them your can destroy something or create something else. You have to destroy the object in which the Akuma is and then purify it."

"Akuma?"

"The purple butterfly! After you purifyed it you have to send out an sphere of creation to repair everything the akumatized person destroyed. You have those two powers, after you use one you have 10 minutes left until you detransform and after you used both 5 minutes. It's important to keep your identity a secret or you would bring yourself and all the people around you in danger! But you're the only hope Ninjago has and I know that you can do it, that's why the miraculousn destiny choose you!"

With big eyes I look at her, then at the bracelet and nod. "Okay, I think I got it. Let's do this."

Tigg smiles and nods. "Good, to transform you have to say 'Tigg, Ninja go!'.

I take a deep breath and then smile.

"Tigg, Ninja go!"