3. Lloyd

Wu's POV

We both watch Kai and the kids playing until I clear my throat to get Zane's attention.

"I wanted to ask you something. Do you know where Lloyd is?"

Zane looks surprised at me and everybody in the room go silent.

"Why do you want to know...?" Asked Zane with a strange expression on his face.

"I'm his...uncle."

Everybody's face turn to a suprised and shooked one. Kai stands up and comes to me.

"Uncle?? But Lloyd's Parent's are both dead and it was said he doesn't have any other family left!!"

"I have to admit I didn't knew I had a newphew. If I would have known before I would have come here earlier."

All Kids start to look sad and Kai and Zane just look at him and nod.

"I see..." says Zane and in this moment someone enters the room. It's a girl, a bit older then the small kids but younger then Kai and Zane, maybe one year. She wears her long hair in a ponytail and has birthmark on her left cheek. She wears blue ripped jeans, a black-white striped shirt under a leatherjacket.

"What's going on here? Why is it so quite?"

Kai and Zane look to her and sigh.

"Nya...where's Lloyd..?"

Confused looks Nya at her brother and then to me. She answer's in a confused tone.

"He's putting the babies to sleep...why? What's wrong bro?"

Kai just looks silently at the ground and Zane answers her question.

"This man is Lloyd's uncle. He wants to take Lloyd with him."

"Whaaat?!!? Lloyd has a family?? That's awesome why are you guys so down??"

The little kids just look sad and start crying and yelling that they don't want Lloyd to leave them. Zane, Kai and Nya try to calm them down. Nya looks to me and points at a door.

"He's in this room. It's easy to fine him just go through the first room."

Quite confused I thank Nya, then open the door and go through it.

//What was that...?//

Still confused I look around the room. Seems like the baby room. Diapers, bottles and cots with sleeping babys in them. I look a while around and then I hear a quite voice. Following the voice I go silenty through the room and then open another door at the end of the room. In the room behind the door is a big cozy armchair. On the chair sits another older boy, probably a bit younger then the other, maybe two years. He has long, blond tousled hair, brown arched eyebrowns and green eyes, he wears a green shirt, blue pants and a dark green jacket. At the momemt he holds a baby on his arm and rocks it back and forth, while smiling slightly and singing quietly until the baby falls asleep.

//Lloyd...you look just like...your father...before he turned...evil.//

Lloyd seems to finally noticed me, he winks me in, stands up with the baby and brings him in the room I went through before. A little later he comes without the baby back and closes silently the door behind him. He finally looks to me and starts to clean the room.

"Sorry that you had to wait. It always takes some time for them to fall asleep and the last thing we want is for them to wake up again." Lloyd says and looks at me smiling.

And I just look at him don't know what to say. I'm speechless and that's something rare. Lloyd notices my gaze.

"Sir? Is everything ok?"

"Huh?" I shake my head and nod. "Ah yeah I'm fine...Lloyd can I ask you something?"

"Sure go ahead."

"What do you know about you-'

"Wait." Lloyd looks suprised and confused at me. "How do you know my name? I didn't tell you..."

I look a while at him and sigh.

"I don't know how to say it... I think..." With one hand I take out Misakos letter, look at it for a momemt and then give it to Lloyd. "this is the best way to tell you."

Lloyd just looks at him confused and slowly takes the letter. He opens it and starts to read it. A while it's silent but then Lloyd drops the letter and just stares shooked on the ground. He lift's his head and looks at me with big eyes and tears in them.

"Y-You're...m-my...?"

"Uncle? Yes. I'm so sor-"

"THEN WH-...then why did you came now...? And not earlier...?"

Tears are slowly rolling down Lloyd's cheeks. I just look at him with an sad expression.

"The letter never reached me. I didn't knew I had a nephew. The letter somehow arrived me today. And when I read it I came here instantly. I know I failed you and your mother, but I would like to make up for my mistake. I hope you can forgive me and give me a chance."

Lloyd looks at me and more tears are rolling down his face. It breaks my heart to see him crying.

"C-Can...can you tell me about my parents..?" He asked sobbing. "I-I want to know...who they were...how I lost them..."

I go over to him and wipe his tears away.

"Of course. I promise you Lloyd."

With red eyes Lloyd looks up to me and then hugs me. Slightly surprised I look down to him and then hug him back.

"I wont leave you."