30. Plan

Lloyd's POV

I just want to type something into the keypad when the robotor body starts to turn.

"Woaaah!!!" It shakes me off and I get punched into a building. For a moment I'm hanging there and then I fall down from it.

"Green Ninja!!!" Blanc runs over to me and makes a slide on which I slide down. I hold my head and look to the robotor. The purple mask appears again infront of the robotors eyes.

"Nindroid, crush them, get me their miraculous now!!!"

The robotor turns to us and starts to come toward us. I look to blanc and see that he has only 2 minutes left.

"Ok, you have to freeze Nindroid, I will open the luke!"

I start to run away and he looks after me suprised. "You know the password??"

"Yes, now come on!!!" I jump over Nindroid and land behind it, Blanc starts to freeze it while I jump on it's back and look at the keypad.

//Come on, please work.//

I type in the letters Z. A. N. E. And for a moment nothing happens but in the next second the luke opens.

//Huh...aaaw that's cute.//

I jump through the luke and look around, I find the phone and I activate my power.

"Destruction!" Once again my hand starts to glow dark and I touch the phone. The akuma flies out of it and I create a green energy ball.

"Your evil times are over little Akuma." I capture the Akuma in the ball and it flies out of it white. The robotor dissappears and I land on the ground. I look to Zane and point at his mask. He nods and starts to run away. I look to Pixal, she sits on the ground and just looks around confused
"What just happend...?"

I walk over to her and help her up. "You got akumatized. But everything is good now."

She gasps and looks around shooked. "Where's Zane??"

"Here!!" Zane runs over to us, Pixal looks to him and smiles, she runs towards him and hugs him.

"Zane, I'm sorry are you ok, did I hurt you??"

Zane smiles and shakes his head. "No, don't worry I'm alright." They both look over to me. "Thank you green Ninja."

"No problem. This is my city and I'm protecting it and it's citizen. And now excuse me I still need to repair everything and then I have to go."

They both nod and watch me using my creation power and then leaving them.

"He's really awesome."

"I hope not as awesome as me."

She blushes a bit and shakes her head. "Of course not..."

Zane smiles slightly and gives her a kiss on the cheek. "I'll bring you home." They go hand in hand home.

《At an unknown location》

Once again, defeated by this green Ninja and his stupid friends. I clinch my hand angry into a fist and start to throw things around the room.

Some hours later the room is a complete mess and I'm now just standing at the window, watching out and watching Ninjago Cities at thw horizon. Someone knocks at the door.

"What."

The person enters the room and immediately bows down.

"Master, I know you're frustrated, but I think it's time to use IT."

I turn around and look to the person. "You already proved your loyalty." I grab something out of my pocket and walk over to her. "I will give you this you'll follow your normal routine tomorrow. Watch my son, make sure he doesn't get hurt. If he does you know what will doom you."

She stands up and I give her something. "I promise you, your son won't get harmed. But I still don't understand why you just don't bring him here."

I turn away and look out the window again. "I will soon take him here. It has be to the perfect moment, a moment where my brother won't know that he's gone. So I have enough time to bring him on my side. And untill that moment happens he shouldn't take any harm. That's why you are taking care of him."

The person bows down. "Of course master. I will take care of him and bring you the engery miraculous. You can trust me."

She walks out and I keep looking at the city in the distance.

"I'm doing this for us Lloyd...for our family. You'll soon understand."