14. Fight

Kai's POV

While we distracted the snakes and Pythor the others all got hit and are turned into snakes. Two of the snakes are holding me and Pythor stands infront of me, smirking and ready to transform me.

"Become my servant Kai."

The staff glows up and he's about to hit me with a blast, but something hits him, he falls back and shoots into the sky. Someone jumps behind us, kicks the snakes which hold me and picks me up. Pythor stands up, points at us and screams 'Attack!!'. The person jumps away while carrying me on the arms and lands on the roof of a building, he puts me down and I can finally see that he's the green Ninja. He stands in front of me and looks at me worried.

"You alright?"

I look at him with big eyes and nod. "Y-Yeah but..my friends got turned into snakes..and he's after another friend of me, he's in danger!!'

"Oh ehm...If you mean the boy with the blond hair and green eyes don't worry I heard that the snakes are after him I already got him to a safe place."

He stands at the edge of the buidling and looks down to the snakes while pulling out the swords from his back.

"Many snakes..I have to be careful I can't hurt them. The akuma is for sure in his staff." He looks at me. "Stay here. I'll save your friends I promise."

With big eyes I watch him jumping of the roof, I run to the edge and watch him fighting the snakes.

"Wow..."

Lloyd's POV

While jumping down the building I smile. It feels good. To help the people and my friends. I land on the ground and start to fight the snakes but without really hurting them. I run through the snakes towards Pythor and throw an energy ball at him.

"I won't let you hurt anymore citizens!!"

Pythor looks at me angry and shoots with his staff blasts at me. "Give me your miraculous!!!"

I dodge the blasts of his staff and hide behind a corner.

//I can't come near him...//

I look around for a way to distract him. He stands in the center of the plaza and there are no buildings near him if I would sneak up behind him some snake could see me and warn him.

//Sneak won't work...I gues I don't have an other choice.//

I sit down and drop both my swords on the ground, when they land they make a loud sound and I hear snakes coming towards me, I grap my foot and act like it hurts.

"Argh damnit..." the snake find me and two of them grap my arms and pull me up. "Let me go!!"

They pull me infront of Pythor and drop me on the ground, I hold my leg and look up to him. He just smirks and laughs.

"And you're supposed to be the chosen green Ninja? Pathetic. Hurts his legs and can't move anymore." He reaches out one hand. "Now give me your miraculous." I just look at him angry, then I close my eyes and lower my head.

"I failed..." Pythor smirks and stands right in front of me, he takes my arm with my bracelet and pulls me up by it. "Argh.."

"It's over 'green Ninja'..."

With one hand he holds me up and in the other he holds his staff, so he gives it to a snake beside him and is about to grab my miraculous with his now free hand. I lift my head up to him and wink.

"Idiot."

He looks shooked at me. "What??!?!" I free myself and kick him down with one of my legs. I run up to the snake, take the staff with one hand and activate with my other hand my power.

"Destruction!!!"

Pythor looks up to me and screams 'Stop' but I already touched the staff and it gets to dust. The akuma flies up, I creat an energy ball in my hand and shoot it at the butterfly. For a second the buttefly stays in the ball, then it disappears and the butterfly flies away but is now white instead of purple. I look at the butterfly smiling. Then I make a white energy ball in my hands.

"Creation!!!"

Like the day before the ball gets bigger, everything get's repaired and the snakes all turn again to humans. I smile slightly and sit down exhausted.

//I think I still have to get used to this..//

I'm just sitting there and have my eyes closed as I suddenly hear clapping and cheering. I open my eys again and see all the people around me cheering. The yell things liks 'Our hero!', 'Thank you green Ninja!' . I look around with big eyes and smile slightly. Two of the citizen help me to stand up and I just nod as a thank you. I see Kai running towards the others which also turned back. Suddenly some news reporter appear, are holding microphones out to me and all ask me many questions.

"Ehm...sorry I have to go...maybe at an other time...?"

I twine out of the crowd and then sew Pythor sitting on the ground. I look at my bracelet. Only 3 minutes left. I walk over to him, kneel down beside him and lay a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Py-Boy. You seem to be upset because of this boy..."

He turns his head away. "He has everything!! Friends, good grades and now he's even seen in every news!! Why did he get everything!?"

I look at him for a while. "It may look for you like this...but I'm sure you have something he doesn't have...right?"

His turns away from me. "I had my parents...caring parents..he didn't..."

,,See? Did you ever try to befriend him? I'm sure he would like to be your friend."

"No..." I look at my bracelet, get big eyes and stand up.

"Sorry I have to leave but now you know what you should do next, right?"

I wink him, grab my swords and run away. He screams after me one last thing that made me smile.

,,Thank you, green Ninja!!!"