13. Pythor

Cole's POV

Pythor is one of our classmates and he hates Lloyd. He was always jealous of him and now with everything what's going on he seems to take the chance to play with Lloyd's feeling.

"Phytor you better leave now." Says Kai standing next to Lloyd.

"Oh maybe you're right. He could turn evil and then send a little purple butterfly after me!" He starts to laugh, I go over to him and grab him by his shirt.

"You little bastard, you're only doing this because you're jealous of Lloyd! He's better in school, has more friends and is just a better person then you." I let go off him and he falls on the ground. "Maybe you should do something about your character, then you could have more friends."

Pyhtor just looks at me angry and the others are also ready to give him a lesson but Lloyd stops us.

,,Come on guys it's okay.." Lloyd walks over to Pythor and holds out a hand to him. Pyhtor looks a while at Lloyd's hand, then slaps it away and stands up by himself, fulled with anger and crushes an pendant in form of a snake in his hand.

《At an unknown location》

"I sense a strong emotion. Jealousy of a boy who has everything while you have nothing."

A transformed Garmadon graps a butterfly and it becomes to an Akuma.

"Fly my little Akuma and evilize him!!!"

The akuma flies over the city over to Pythor, he's about to leave when the Akuma lands on the pendant and the purple butterfly mask appears infront of his eyes. A voice appears in his head and talks to him.

"Anacondrai, my name is Lord Garmadon. The boy gets everything while you have nothing!! But I give you the power to get everything you want!! In return you bring me the miraculous of the green Ninja. Do we have a deal?"

Pyhtor smirks and nods.

"Yes Lord." From the pendant comes a purple goo wich covers Pythor completely.

Lloyd's POV

After we left Pyhtor, we went to the park and played some soccer. When we suddenly hear screaming from the city. I look up and see some...purple snakes in the distance?

"Guys...?" They all look in the direction and we see the snakes coming in our direction. "We have to get out of here!!!"

We start to run away and we hear someone from the city yell. "LLOYD GARMADON MOVE YOUR ASS HERE AND SHOW YOUR COWARD SELF!!!"

I look back. Me?

The others look back too and then at me. "They want to see you? Do guys think the same?" Asks Nya and Zane answers. "Pythor. Looks like he has some snake power. Seems like he can turn people into snakes."

We keep running.

//Pythor...I'm sorry this happend to you...//

I look down to my pocket and take the bracelet out. Someone has to stop him. I look to my friends and decide to give it to one of them.

"Guys I ha-"

Suddenly some of the snakes appear in front of us. We want to turn around and run away but we are surrounded by them.

"Oh no...what now?" Asks Kai and we all stand in a circle back to back. When we hear someone laughing we all look in the direction.

"Awww what's wrong? Aren't you so brave anymore?"

A snake who looks different then the others comes towards us. He's bigger and holds a golden staff in his hand. I look mad at him.

"Pythor you have to snap out of it!! I know you don't wan-"

"SILENCE!!" he points with his staff at me. "You have nothing to say here. This is your fault. And now you will become my servant." His staff starts to glow up and I just get big eyes. Just as he shoots this purple mask appeared and he stops. We don't know what happens but while he doesn't pay attention we run through the snakes around us and run away.

//What was that why didn't he shoot??//

I look to my friends running next to me. "Guys we have t-" Pythor turns around again and points with his staff at me, another blast comes out of it and is about to hit me when Jay jumps infront of the blast and get's hit by it. He falls on the ground.

"Jay!!!" He starts to transform into a snake and the others grap my hand and pull me with them. "Lloyd you have to get out of here!!! The green Ninja will save him!!!" We keep running while I just look shooked.

//The green Ninja? That's me. The people are waiting for me to save them.//

My friends run with me into an alley and look at me. "Lloyd you have to run away! We will distract him!"

"N-No guys you ca-"

Before I can end my sentence Cole interrupts me. "Hey we have to protect you. You're like our little brother. Younger" he ruffles through my hair "And smaller"  they smile at me and run out of the alley. I only hear they yell at Pythor and the snakes, learing them away.

I just stand there in the alley. Shooked about what happend. I look at the bracelet in my hand and put it on. The little green dragon appears in front of me again.

"Lloyd? I thought you-"

"I'm so sorry Tigg I made a mistake and have to correct it now! My friends are risking their lives for me and I'm just running away!! I'm the only hope the people have here or else it's over!! Tigg can you give me a last chance??"

She looks at me surpised, then smiles slightly and nods.

"I knew you would come back, that you wouldn't quit so easily. For that very reason you're the chosen one." She hugs me, I smile and hug her back. "Thank you Tigg. Let's save this city. Are you ready?"

"I am. And by the way to purify an Akuma you have to make an green energy ball and capture the Akuma in it. Then the butterfly is good again."

I nod and smile determined.

"Let's do this. Tigg, Ninja go!"