12. Quit

Lloyd's POV

Before I go to the bathroom I go to my room and get some fresh clothes. I reach into my pocket and get the bracelet out. For a while I just stare at it. I sigh, open a drawer from my table and place the bracelet there, then I go to the bathroom and take a hot shower.

《Shortly after midnight》

My friends are already sleeping, I stand up silently and sneak out of my room, through the floor. In the kitchen is still the light on. I open the door and see my uncle sitting at the table watching again the news of the day, from me (normal and the green ninja) and Garmadon.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" He asks without even looking at me.

"Not tired." I go up to him and sit down at the table, he turns off the tv and looks at me.

"How do you fell?"

"I don't know what to feel anymore. This is all so much."

"I know it's all really much now. I try my best to explain it to you." I just look at him and nod. "Go on."

"Lloyd your father was a good guy, has had just like you a miraculous. The cat miraculous of destruction and I had the ladybug miraculous of creation. We represented the balance, but one day your father was corrupted by an evil force. He changed and wanted to take over the world. He used mine and his miraculous to make the ultimate wish, but something went wrong our miraculous fused, creating the energy miraculous. After that he tried everything to get hands on the miraculous. The old guardians who watched over the miraculous decided to lock him away to protect the world. Time passed and this story got forgotten, the guradians passed away one after another. I'm the last one. And I tried for years to fine the choosen one. The only one who can defeat your father is the one who is able to control the power of the energy miraculous. You, Lloyd. Destiny choose you."

The whole time I just listend to him and stared at the ground.

"Destiny made a mistake. I'm not a superhero. I'm still a little boy who can't do anything. Uncle, I can't fight him. When he stood infront of me I freezed and couldn't do anything. The world doesn't need a hero who hesitates."

"Lloyd you are so much greater then you think. Stop putting yourself down and finally realize who you are and how great you are, destiny choose you for a reason. I may not know the very reason but I know that you are a kind, pure hearted and strong person. I feel sorry to put you in this situation and taking you the chance away to live a normal life, but I will help you with it. You aren't alone. And remember. You may be the green Ninja but you're also still human. And human make mistakes. I know best, I made mistakes too. Especially with you Lloyd. I hope you can forgive me for lying to you all the time. I only wanted to protect you."

"Of course I forgive you uncle. I can understand why you did all of this. But...I still think I'm not the right one." I stand up ,,You should find someone else. Someone who's braver then me and really can protect our city. Good night uncle."

I go to the door and want to leave but I stop. "I have another question. Did my mother...really died because of an illness."

"Yes, it was a disease."

After he said that I remained silent and leave the room.

《The next day》

We already woke up and are eating breakfast right now, watching the news.

We're right now standing infront of the monastery of our city. Lloyd Garmadon lives here with his uncle Master Wu. We're waiting to ask them some question. The poilce is here too, they want to interrogate them to get some information about Lord Garmadon since they are the only hint the police has. We're ready to find out more. Lloyd Garmadon - Friend or Villain? We'll find out soon.

Zane turns off the tv and all in the room are just looking at me. I sit there, not saying a single word and just stare at the black screen.

"Lloyd..." tries Kai to break the silence "Don't listen to what they say. Those news reporters are always saying crap."

I stand up and sigh. "Let's leave through the back door. I'll go and get a cappy or something to hide a bit." I leave the kitchen and notice how everybody watches me. I enter my room, open my closet and go through my things, I find a hat and sunglasses and put them on, I also put on a white sweater and then look at the drawer of my table. I open it and look at the bracelet laying in it. I take it out and put it in my pocket.

//Maybe I can give it to someone else, maybe one of my friends.//

Then I go back to the others.

"Let's go, I can't stay here anymore." They nod and I look to Wu. "I'll help you out in the shop later."

With a cup of tea in the hands he nods. "I'll be fine don't worry. Please be careful. Have fun." We all nod, say goodbye and then leave the monastery through the backdoor. We walk through the streets and try to avoid people as good as possible. We are even having a really good time just talking and forgetting about everything that's going on. Until he appears.

"Well, well what do we have here? Little Lloyd Garmadon destroying our city with his father."

I stop and turn around to look at the person.

"What do you want Pythor."