17. Help

Lloyd's POV

Finally I arrive at the monastery, I jump through the window in my room inside. Since I'm the green Ninja, I always let it open if something happens I can jump in my room. I land on the floor, open the door and go outside.

"Uncle!!!" I search him and find him in the meditation room.

"What's wrong nephew?" Asks he calmly with his eyes closed.

"Uncle this Akuma, I can't defeat it! My powers are useless!"

He opens his eyes and looks at me. "Seems like you need some help."

I look at him suprised. "W-What do you mean...?"

He stands up and goes to a scroll hanging at the wall. I just look at him confused while he pushes the scroll to the side and a keypad appears.

"Wha- Uncle? What's..?"

He types a number in it and I hear a thud behind me.

"!??" I turn around shooked and see an entrance in the wall.

"Wha-...uncle?"

"Follow me young nephew." He goes through the entrance. I just look at the entrance for a while and see a secret passageway behind it, I follow him inside. It's dark and some stairs appear. I follow them down and then I see some kind of secret room. The walls are covered with carbinets and those are filled with scrolls and books. That's all beside a little table with a gramophone on it.

"What? Uncle I don't understand it what is this room...?"

He goes directly to the table with the gramophone standing on it. On the front side of the gramophone are two dragons with red eyes, he presses the eyes at the same time and some kind of keypad appeaes. He presses some of the buttons and the gramophone opens. Some kind of box raises out of the stand of the gramophone. It kinda looks like the box in which I got my miraculous only bigger.

"What...what's that...?"

Wu places the box in front of me, it opens and some little drawers are opening. Each of them has a different color and in them are laying many other miraculous.

"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon, you must pick an alley you can trust to fight alongside you on this mission. Once the mission is over you will get the miraculous back from them and return it to me."

I just look at all the miraculous with big eyes and then look up to him.

"B-But Uncle...!"

"Nephew I know you are confused but there's no time left, the akuma is destroying the town at this moment."

I look back at the miraculous box. On the top of the box are six sepreated sections. One of them is in the middle, it's green and unlike the others it's empty. The other 5 sections are placed around the one in the middle. One of them is red and it shows the symbol of a flame on it, in it is a golden badge in form of a flame. The next one is white, has the symbol of a penguin on it and in the section are glasses. The one section next to is brown, shows a wolf and in it lays a brown headband. The last ones are dark blue and light blue. In the dark one lays an eyepatch and it shows the symbol of an eel and the light blue one shows a shark and in it lays a ring. In all the drawers are many other miraculous.

For a moment I just look at the miraculous.

"I...don't want to bring anybody in danger."

"I know Nephew. I know you too well. But you don't have a choice. You're bringing yourself in danger too. And now you need help from someone you trust. Choose wisely."

I look at the miraculous for a while and then take the miraculous out of the red section that looks like a flame. I look at it for a while and then stand up.

"I know exactly who I will give it to."

Wu smiles at me. "I'm sure you will make the right choice. Now go!"

I nod and start to run out again. A miraculous all red in form of a flame. There's only one hothead I know to whom the miraculous will fit.

Kai's POV

After the Akuma appeared the school sent all of us home. I'm sitting on my bed, in my room of the orphanage. I share it with Zane, but we have another empty bed since Lloyd also lived here. It's kinda empty but we got used to it. I just look at my phone. Looks like Jay posted a new video of the green Ninja and the villain. Seems like the green Ninja has trouble fighting the new villain.

"I hope he's fine..."

I sigh and look a little bit through the blog when I notice something at my window. I look up and my eyes wide

"Green Ninja??"

He's standing there at the window. I stand up, go to the window and open it. He comes inside and just looks at me.

"What's wrong, what are you doing here I though you're fighting the Akuma!"

He extends a hand out to me and shows me a black red box on his hand.

,,Kai Smith here is the miraculous of the monkey which grants the power of fire. You will use it for the greater good."

I look at the box with big eyes and take if from him.

"Once the job is done, you will return the miraculous to me. Can I trust you?"

With big eyes I look at the box, then at him and nod excited.

"Yes!! Of course!! You can trust me green Ninja!!"

"Thank you. And please keep your identity a secret. Otherwise you would bring everybody around you in danger."

"Don't worry. I'm careful." I open the box and some light shines out of it. Then a creature which looks like a monkey appears in front of me.

"W-What? What are you..? You look like a rat. A monkey. A flying rat monkey."

"Excuse me? I'm a kwami you genius , my name is Feuu."

I just look at him with unbelievable eyes and completely confused. Did it just sarcastically called me genius? The green Ninja comes up to us and looks to Feuu.

"Hey Feuu it's nice to meet you...but would you mind to be a bit kinder...?"

Feuu looks at the green Ninja. "Ahhh you're the choosen one huh? I thought Tigg would pick someome stronger."

The green Ninja sighs and shakes his head. "That's not important now. We don't have much time. Could you tell him your phrase? Please?"

"Huh, I like you. You aren't so rude." Feuu looks mad at me.

"Hey you're rude yourself!!"

I start to argue with Feuu, the green Ninja just shakes his head and sighs.

"Come on guys. Feuu please do it for me."

Feuu crosses his arms and sighs. "Fine, but only because you asked so nice. It's 'Feuu, flames rise!'"

I put the badge on my shirt and look at Feuu and the green Ninja.

"Let's do this! Feuu, flames rise!!!"