35. Return

Cole's POV

After Lloyd and his uncle left we all decided to split up and hide. Right now I'm standing in an alley and I look up to my head.

"Come out Terre, we got work to do!! We can defeat him today, I can feel it!!! We will finally get the miraculous!"

The little Kwami looks out of my man bun and flies infront of me yawning. "Why are you so sure...the last...118 times didn't work either."

"Come on light up a bit!! Lloyd is out of the hospital I'm sure it will bring me some luck! Now come on! Terre, earth quake!"

He gets sucked into my headband and I start to transform. I wear a brown ninja gi, my hair is now open but held by the headband, I have a mask around my eyes and a bandana with some skull teeth markings on it. I take out my hammer from my back and run out of the alley.

//Today's the day I can feel it!!//

I make my way to the place the green Ninja was at. On they way the rest of the team gathers and we all run there together. "You guys ready?"

"Yes and I have a good feeling! We can do it!" Says Spark and the others nod. "I still don't feel good about this... I can't believe he would suddenly turn against us." Says Flame and I look to him.

"It happend. We can't let our feelings lead us. The only important thing is to protect the citizen."

The others nod and we arrive at the place starting to fight the green Ninja. No matter how many times we attack him or encircle him he was always stronger then us. And today is the  same, he once again fights all of us without a problem. He's for sure not without a reason the green Ninja. We all back up and he stands infront of us and laughs.

"Pathetic."

We already want to attack again when suddenly a green blast gets shoot right between us and hits the green Ninja. He falls backwards on the ground and holds his chest.

"W-What...?"

We all slowly turn around and our eyes wide when we see who shoot the green Ninja.

"N-No...but...it can't be..." We all look between the green Ninja and the other person who shoot him.

"TWO GREEN NINJA?!?!"

Lloyd's POV

After I put back my hood on I ran outside without letting my uncle finish what he wanted to say. I run back to the place my friends send me and my uncle away and came at the right moment. I form a green engery blast in my hand and shoot it at the green Ninja. I see my team is shooked and then they turn around slowly only to see me as the green Ninja standing their. They look to me, then to the fake ninja and again back to me.

"TWO GREEN NINJA?!?"

I laugh quietly and go towards them, even though they all step back.

"Now try to think about it. Two green Ninja are impossible, so one of us must be..."

"A...akuma." Says Blanc. I wink at him and nod. "Correct."

The fake Ninja stands up again and looks at me angry. I walk over to him. "You dared to take over my identity and hurt the people of Ninjago."

He groals while the others just look at us shooked. Rocky shakes his hand and points at me. "How do we now you aren't an Akuma?!? We're fighting the green Ninja for almost 3 months now, why would the 'real' green Ninja appear now and not already earlier?!"

I look at him. "Because I already appeared once."

His eyes wide along with the other. "W-What?"

"Yes, I told you Rocky. " I walk over to him. "About 3 months ago, I came her and said that the other one is a fake. You didn't believe me, I mean I wouldn't have believed me either. Then I was caught by the poilce and-"

"They almost took of your miraculous...your identity...!"

"Yes, it was almost revealed. I was scared and weak and had to think of a plan. That's when I decided to give you all your miraculous."

Their eyes wide. "How do you know?? We never told anybody!!! Then what else did we get beside the mirac-"

"A ned. Yes, I did. I had to regain my strength. I trusted all of you to take my positions while I was gone."

Rocky comes near to me and just looks at me guilty. "I...I fought you..I hit you with a stone.."

"Hey, it's over isn't it? Now..."

I turn around and look to the fake ninja. "We have a clon to defeat."

He looks angry at me and runs towards me. We both start to fight and the others step back. We started to attack each other with our power and our swords. The others just watch us confused and then look at each other.

"W-Wait, who is who now..?" Asks Samurai X and the fake Ninja and I get apart and look at the others.

He talks with my voice. "He's the clone!!" And points at me. They all look to me while I point at him.  "Don't believe him, he's the fake!!!"

They all just look confused at each other while I start to smirk even though nobody can see it. "And I can prove it." The fake looks shooked to me. "What!!?"

I jumped behind him and pulled the head wrap off his head. Instead of a face there's only a ball out off blue goo, it has my eyes since they are the only thing you can see from me. The others look shooked at the clone while I look to them. "Since nobody ever saw me without my head wrap and bandana you can't tell how I look, so under the clones disguise must be nothing and under the disguise of the real green ninja...." I reach out with one hand to my head wrap and slowly pull it from my head. While pulling it down a mask appears around my eyes and my team looks at me with big eyes. Under my head wrap appears bright blond hair, almost gold with green hair stripes in it, bown into a ponytail. And also for the first time I pull my bandana over my mouth down and smile at my team.

"Must be a real face. So, who do you think is now the clone and the real one?"

They all look at me with big eyes while the fake one starts to screech and attack me. Just as I want to kick him away he dissappears.  "Huh?"

I look around confused. "Where? He just dissappeard...?" I stand up and someone else lands infront of me. I look at the person suprised. It's a woman, all in blue, she looks like a peacock.

"You have a miraculous?? Who are you, name yourself!!"

She looks at me and just remains silent. My team walks up to me and all stand beside me. She just keeps looking at me then takes a feather out of a fan she holds in her hand and it turns to a dark blue one. She blows it away and it flies through the air. We all look to it, I create an engery ball and shoot it at the feather, resulting it to turn white again. We all want to look back to her again but she already dissappeared again. We all look around confused while I just watch the white feather slowly falling on the ground, I pick it up and look at it.

"Who was that?" Asks Spark while I just look at the feather. "I don't know, but I'm sure we'll find out soon." I put the feather into my pocket and look at my team, smiling sad.

"I hope you guys can forgive me for leaving you for 3 months. I'm sure you and the whole city must have been really disappointment, disgust and backstapped huh? I hope I'm able to restore all the lost trust again."