19. Hurt

"You pathetic fools!" We hear a voice say, we both look to Lanatura, he holds up a hand and controlls the plants with it. He comes towards us and smirks. ,"You didn't really think it would be that easy right?"

We're both gasping for air, the green Ninja looks at me and can barely talk. "T-Time. I used...power. I have...10 minutes."

My eyes wide. This is my fault. Because my stubborn ass didn't want to listen. I have to do something. I look around and try to think of a way out for us. Lanatura points at the green Ninja. "10 minutes? Don't worry you won't have to see you fail. You will be sleeping peacefully." He slowly clenches his hand into his fist and the plants around the green Ninja tight even more, resulting in him turning a bit purple. I look at him shooked and start to panick a bit. I remember the words he said to me before.

"I trust you."

I take a deep breath and calm down.

//Come on...he trusts you and this is your fault...think of something...of course!!!//

"F-Fire...Po-...tential!!!"

My eyes glow up red, I start to feel really hot. I close my eyes and think about turning myself into fire. The next moment I hear Lanatura scream and the roots around me start to burn away. I fall on the ground and look around me, burned roots are laying on the ground. I look at my hands and then on the badge on my chest, the five sections are glowing. I look to the Green Ninja, he stoped to move, I start to burn the roots around him, he falls down along with the burned roots but I catch him.

"Hey you alright??" No Answer. I look at his bracelet. 7 minutes. "Oh no..." I see more roots coming towards me, I lay him on the ground behind me and start to burn of the roots coming towards me. "Give up Lanatura, you can't defeat us!!"

"Oh yeah? Your miraculous won't hold forever!! Then I will have both of your miraculous!!"

This purple mask appears on his face.

"Yes, yes! Good work Lanatura!!! Get me their miraculous!!"

,,It will be a honor Garmadon!"

I keep fighting of the roots and look back to the green Ninja. 4 minutes and he's still not awake.

//Ok I got no chance. Where could be his akuma//

I look at him and notice the feather hanging around his neck.

//Let's try this!//

I start to burn some of the roots and plants around me, he holds his head and falls on his knees. Seems like it kinda affects him when the plants burn. He looks up to me and let's some plants attack me, while I run towards him burning them away. I rip the feather of his necklace and jump away. I look at the feather and hold it between my two fingers. I look to him and see his shocked expression.

"So this is it huh?" I smirk and burn the feather, it turns to dust and an Akuma flies out of it. I look to him and see him turning back. I just let the butterfly fly away, go to him and kneel down beside him.

"You alright?"

He looks at me and just wants to say something when I hear a bieping sound behind me. I look to the green Ninja and my eyes wide.

"Ah sorry I have to go!!!" I run to the green Ninja, pick him up and jump with him on a high building. I check if somebody is around and lay him down. I look at his bracelet and see that only two lights are on.

"Oh no what do I do...?" I look at my own miraculous, the last light turns on and off and shortly after the light turns completely off I transform back. Feuu falls infront of me on the ground while I just look worried at the green Ninja.

"Feuu, I made a mistake and he's injured now..." The second light turns off and I turn around. "What do I do?! If he turns back now I can't help him!!" Feuu looks at the still unconscious green Ninja, then flies infront of me and looks at me. "First calm down. It won't help him if you just panick here, the last thing we want is to draw attention on us." I look at him, nod and take a deep breath.

"Ok now Kai tell me what happend." I just stare on the ground and start to tell him what happend, how my stubborn self brought us both in danger and hurt the green Ninja. He just silently listens to me. He just wants to say something when we hear the same biep sound that came when I detransformed, a little later I hear something fall on the ground.

"What was that?" I want to turn around but Feuu grabs my chin and pulls it back. "Don't look. He detransformed." Feuu flies over to the still unconscious and now detransformed green Ninja and Tigg who landed beside him.

"Tigg, you alright?" I hear Feuu asking someone called Tigg, probably the green Ninja's kwami.

"I'm alright, but what happend with L-" she notices me and corrects herself "Ehm the green ninja"

I sigh and keep looking into the same direction. ,"What do we do..? I can't do anything without finding out his true identity."

Feuu and Tigg look at each other and sigh. "It looks like we have to wait until he wakes up."

I nod "Yeah. That's the least I can do. After all it's still my fault. I'm not made for this, I'm not a superhero. I think I understand now what he meant by responsibility he has and I don't. I just should have listend to him."

Tigg flies over to me and flies infront of my face, she smiles cheering.

"Hey it was your first time and I think you did pretty well. I can tell you that the green Ninja also made mistakes and he also was scared and thought he couldn't be a superhero. He even wanted to give up on being a superhero. But you shouldn't do that, never give up, ok? And he'll be fine so don't worry. It's not your fault."

She gives me a kiss on the forehead and just smiles cheerfully, I smile back lightly.

"Thank you.."