21. Bolobo

Lloyd's POV

"Hello Mr. Bolobo. I'm the green Ninja and my partner here is Flame. We saw the destroyed flowers infront of your shop...what happend to them?"

Bolobo expression immediately changes to a sad on, he walks outside and looks at the destroyed flowers.

"There were those kids, wanted to act cool and just destroying them. Those were my favourite flowers, it took me months to grow them. And they just...destoyred them all." Bolobo looks sad, kneels down and looks at the plants. I go over to Flame and whisper into his ear.

"I guess that's why Garmadon was able to akumatize him."

"Because of some flowers?" He askes me confused and judgy.

"Hey, don't be so mean. To him it aren't just some plants. It's his passion. "

I walk over to Bolobo and put a hand on his shoulder.

"How about we help you out?"

Both, he and Flame look supirsed to me.

"I mean, cleaning all this and helping you to plant them again. A little help won't hurt."

He smiles at me and nods. "If you really don't mind.."

I nod and roll up my sleeves. "Of course. We may are heros but we still are citizen of this city. We're a communtiy and should help each other. Right?"

I look to Flame he first wasen't really convinced but after I said this he started to smile and nod.

"Yes, we are. Let's do this."

We started to help with cleaning everything up, planting new flowers and making a new display infront of the shop. After everything is done we are standing infront of the shop and just looking at the flowers smiling. Bolobo turns to us and bows down.

"Thank you, thank you two so much."

We both just smile and nod. "No problem really."

We talk for a while when some boys, driving on skateboards drive by and rip some of the flowers of the stand on the ground. We all just look shooked at them and Bolobo starts to look angry and scream after them. In the distance an Akuma flies towards Bolobo and already wants to akumatize him again, Flame was faster, he jumped in front of the boys and caught two of them.

"So boys. What was that...?'

They just look at Flame scared and try to free themselves of his grip, Bolobo looks at Flame with big eyes, then he looks to the me and sees me picking up the flowers and putting them back. While Flame makes the kids apologise to Bolobo and promise to never do something like that again, he starts to smile. Now I finally noticed the Akuma, I shoot a blast at it and it purifies. I just smile and look to Bolobo.

"Looks like everything is good now, right?"

"Yes, it is. Thank's to you two."

We both look at each other and nod. "No problem. I guess we should go now.  Goodbye Mr. Bolobo!" We wink him and then jump off. He winks after us.

A little later we jump into Kai's room, he detransforms and looks at Feuu. "Guess that's all"

Feuu just rolls his eyes. "Yeah, yeah not gonna miss ya."

I chuckle silently and reach out one hand. "I guess it's time."

He takes the badge off, looks at it and then at me. "Do I really have to? I could help you fight Garmadon."

"I'm sorry, but it's too dangerous. But if I need you I will come get your help."

He sighs and gives me the miraculous.

"Good. And thank you Greenie. For trusting me."

I go the window, look to him one last time, I wink and then jump out.

I jump from roof to roof and look at the miraculous in my hand, while smiling. Yes, he was a good choice.

I land in an alley nearby my home. I look around to make sure I'm really alone, I detransform and catch Tigg with my hand.

"Lloyd, you don't even want to know how scared I was." She hugs me, I smile slightly and stroke her head.

"I'm sorry Tigg, I promise you, I'll be more careful."

She hides again in my jacket, I walk out of the alley and go home. I open the door and walk inside.

"I'm home uncle!!"

"Welcome back, nephew."

I hear his voice from the mediation room, I walk there and see him meditating. I sit down in front of him and place the fire miraculous in front of him.

"I think there's something you should explain to me."

He looks at the badge, takes it and nods. "Yes. I think it's time. You know that your father and you have a miraculous, but there are even more. The guardians duty is it to watch over the miraculous. There were even more miraculous but your father destoryed them, these are the last miraculous existing. Your father stole the two miraculous he possess now, the ladybug and cat miraculous which are now combined in your miraculous were originally his and mine. He stole mine from me, too. You may have a strong miraculous, but if he would get the last miraculous in existence, not even you would have a chance against him. Do you understand now why it's so imporant to keep your identity a secret? If he would find out you're the green Ninja it's only a question of time when he will find out I'm the last guardian and come get the miraculous. And why you can't let your friend keep the miraculous? It's just too dangerous, if Garmadon would claim their miraculous he would just get stronger."

I just listend to him, silently.

"I understand uncle. I will do everything to protect them. But again, you didn't told me about it."

"I'm sorry nephew. I thought I could still keep you out of this, to at least protect you a bit. But then I noticed that you're already to deep in this. And that you're aren't a child anymore."

I smile slightly. "Uncle, it's ok really. I'm fine. But please. No more secrets, promise?"

"Promise."