42. Captive

Lloyd's POV

My eyes wide shooked when I hear this voice. I will never forget that voice, once again I get goosebumps all over my body. Since it's so dark in the room I can't really see the person but I just crawl back on my bed untill I come to the edge and fall of the bed. I hit the ground hard and hold my back. "Ow..."

I hear the person standing up, going around the bed and coming to me.

"Lloyd are you alright?"

He wants to touch me but I just crawl away and then stand up slowly, staring at him.

"W-Where am I..."

"What's wrong son? Afraid of your own father?"

I just look away. "Where am I."

"You're safe at my place, I wanted to spend some time with you." He smiles at me even though it looks more like a smirk.

"Why so suddenly."

"Why not? We can finally make up everything we missed!"

"I layed for 3 months in a hospital because of you."

"I know. And I'm terribly sorry for that. I even visited you."

I look at him, not believing him.

"Oh, did your uncle didn't told you? I was there, looking for you. I felt sorry for what happend to you. "

"Then why did you continue to attack our city if you really felt sorry."

"Lloyd, you aren't understanding." He stands up and goes to window, looking out. "I'm doing this for us. For our family. I want to reunite us. You, me....and your mother."

My eyes wide. What? My mother...? "Mother is gone."

"I know...it was a shook when I found out that she passed away."

"And I don't want to deal with the person attacking my home. But..."

I look at him while he still looks out of the window. "You can still change. You don't have to do this. You can just...come home to me and Wu..."

I noticed that he clinched his hand to a fist when I mentioned Wu, he hits the window ledge with his fist and I step away shooked and a bit scared.

"This little...traitor!!! Betrayal, from my own brother!"

My eyes wide. Traitor? "W-What? What happend?"

He takes a deep breath and then turns around to me. His eyes turn from a glowing red to a brown when he sees me. "Not important. Fact is I will never forgive him. But Lloyd, I want to spend time with you. I want my family."

I look at him for a while. He seems...honest. He really does. "I...I can't let you continue to destroy the city and attack the people. If you promise to leave the people in peace and not attack them anymore. I'm ready to forgive you."

He smiles and stands up. "Thank you...son."

I look up to him. "No problem."

"You should go to sleep now. It's pretty late."

I nod and lay down in the bed, he covers me with the blanket and then opens the door. "Good night Son."

"Good night.."

I close my eyes and wait untill I hear the door shut. I open them again and look at my wrist. My miraculous is still there. I look around and see if I can find Tigg anywhere, but she's not here. I stand up and walk to the door, trying to open it but it's locked. He locked it? I walk over to the window and try to open it, but it's also locked. I look out. Where is this place? I don't recognize Ninjago maybe somewhere out of the city, in the forest? But I don't recognise any of the trees here, they aren't indigenous in Ninjago. Am I in a foreign land? I sigh and close my eyes, leaning at the wall and slowly sliding down. Without Tigg I can't transform. And I don't know where my uncle is either. I'm so scared. I don't trust Garmadon, he could've lied and now since he locked me it's even more scarier. But I wish, deep in my heart, that he just tells the truth. That he meant everything, that he just wants his family and that he would finally stop attacking the city. But that would be to good to be true.

Wu's POV
It's already morning but I was the whole night awake. I sit on a chair and am tied up with some ropes. The room is completely dark and except for a door completely empty. Footsteps are coming towards the door and someone opens the door. I look up and see my brother standing in the door.

"Hello, little brother. Die you sleep well?"

"Let me go Garmadon."

He comes in and walks around me. "Oh seems like you stood up with the wrong feet. You know, I have something that might interest you."

I try to look at him while he stands beside me. "What."

He leans down to my ear and whisper something into it. "Lloyd."

My eyes wide, I start to pull on the ropes and try to somehow look to him. "What did you do to Lloyd!?!?"

"Oh, getting angry and emotinal right now? Don't worry, after all he's my son. Now he's still alright. But who know's how long this will hold on.'

"Let him go. He has nothing to do with this!!"

"I know that he doesn't. But if you don't answer my questions I may need to be a...stricter father. And he won't leave this place unti you speak. Where are the guardians Wu."

I look to the side and close my eyes. I just remain silent.

"I give you some time to decide. Untill then I spend some time with my son."

He walks to the door and wants to leave.

"Hey!! Garmadon!! Don't you dare to hurt him!!"

He looks to me smirking. "I won't if you finally start to speak. Maybe if I'm lucky he will tell me something and I'll find out myself."

He closes the door behind him and the room is dark again. I take a deep breath and close my eyes.

//I'm sorry Lloyd you got dragged into this. Don't trust him. Everything he says is a lie.//

Lloyd's POV

I didn't want to sleep but I was so tired that I actually feel asleep on the ground. I slowly open my eyes and hope that everything was just a dream and that I would see the ceiling of my room. But when I open them I realize that it wasen't a dream. I look around and see the same room from before, but instead of laying on the ground I'm laying on the bed again. I stand up and rub over my eyes yawning, walking over to the door trying to open it. To my suprise the door really opens. I look outside and see a floor with some windows from which lights  shine into the floor. I walk to one of the windows and look outside. When I want to turn around I feel a hand on my shoulder. I flinch and turn around shooked. I look suprised at the person. It's the blue woman with the power of the peacock. She looks at me silently, shows me to follow her and walks off. I start to follow her and get up with her walking beside her.

"Uhmm...what's your name...?"

She doesn't answer, she doesn't even look at me she just continues to walk without even stopping. I just follow her until we arrive at a big room with a big table with some food on it. Garmadon sits at it and eats something, he then looks at us and spreads out his arms.

"Ahh son, come in. Eat something you must be hungry."