16. Lanature

Lloyd's POV

We have break right now and are outside sitting on a bench and are just talking. It feels just great, beside all those akuma fights it's good to just sit down, chill down and talk with my friends. Right now we are watching a video on Jay's Phone, it's a video of the green Ninja fighting the last Akuma.

"Wow the green Ninja is soo awesome!!" Says Zane and I just blush a bit.

"I know right!" Says Jay "I started a blog about him, publishing videos and pictures from him! I named it NinjaBlog. Maybe I can get an interview with him or even find out who he is!!!" Says Jay with sparkle in his eyes. "I'm already researching about him and his powers!"

I just looking at him suprised, I mean I knew that I have many fans but I'm suprised that Jay is one too.

"You're crazy." Says Nya laughing and gives him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll help you, I wanna know who he is, too."

While they just talk about how amazing the green Ninja I look away, blushing a bit when Harumi walks over to us and smiles at me.

"Hey guys." I stand up and the others just greet her back. I look at her a bit red and smile. "Hey Rumi..."

Behind me I hear silent chuckle, she takes my hand and pulls me with her.

"I want to ask you something." I just look at her supirsed and let her pull me with her, I see my friends smirking at me while we're going away. We're sitting down on an other bench and she just smiles at me a bit embarrassed.

"I..." she looks away blushing.

//Cute...//

"I wanted to ask you...if you could help me with...maths. I don't know I just don't get the topic..."

I look suprised at her. "That's it? Of course I can help you." I smile at her. "If you want we can meet at my place and I'll help you"

"Really ?? Thank you Lloyd!!!"

She hugs me and I just look at her overwhelmed, I smile slightly and hug her back.

"No problem."

We just sit there and talk for a while about everything, about school or the green Ninja.

"So...you like the green Ninja?"

"I love him!" My eyes wide a bit. "He's soo awesome, jumping over rooftops saving the day deevilizing akumas and repairing everything!!"

I smile slightly. Looks like the other me makes a good job giving People hope. I want to say something when something hits my head and then falls on the ground.

"Ow!!" I place a hand on my head and look down. A rock? I pick it up and look around. Harumi looks at me shooked and worried.

"Lloyd are you alright??" She looks around "Who did this?? I can't see anybody!"

I look at the rock and see a note wraped around it. I take it off the rock and open it. 'Die'. That's the only thing written on it. I sigh, crumble it and put it in my pocket. I look at my hand with which I held my head and see a bit blood on it. Harumi looks at my hand with big eyes.

"You are bleeding!!! Wait I go get the nurse!! You stay here!!" She jumps up and runs away. I tried to stop her and say that it's just a scratch but she was to fast. I sigh and just look at my hand, I sit there and wait until I hear a loud crash and people screaming.

//Akuma!!//

I jump up and run around the corner, I look around and hold my jacket up, Tigg flies out of it and looks at me worried.

"Lloyd are you sure you should fight now? You're hurt."

I smile at her and pat her head. "I'm fine, it looks worse then it actually is. Come on let's save the day. Tigg, Ninja go!!!"

The next moment I run in my ninja outfit over the roof tops and look out for the akuma. In the distance I can see roots moving by themself.

"There must be the Akuma!"

I run over there and jump down the roof and land on the ground.  The whole street is covered in roots and plants, they spread out of the street and are destroying buildings and capturing people in plants. I look around carefully and dodge some of the roots which try to grap me.

//Where's the villain...//

I look around and then suddenly a plant spreads out of the ground under me and grabs me.

"Arghh!!" I try to free myself and hear a persons voice.

"There there...the green Ninja traped in my roots."

I look around and a plant moves over to me with a person on it. The persom has brown shaggy hair with a big beard and bushy eyebrows, he wears a dark green raggedy sleeveless shirt hidden by multiple belts as armor with a feather necklace, along with pale green shorts with the ends tied down with rope. He does not wear any shoes and holds a bamboo staff in his hand.

"Green Ninja. I'm the master of nature, call me Lanatura!! Give me your miraculous. Now!"

I just look at him angry and try to free myself, I make a enegry ball in my hand and shoot it at the plants around me. But they grow back immediately.

//That's not good...what do I do??//

The plants are getting tighter and I can't breath really.

"Argh...!!" I look at him and at the plant he's standing on, I point with my hand under the plant to the direction of his plant and shoot an enegry blast at it. He falls down and the plants around me are getting looser and I fall down. I land on my feet and start to run away.

"Get him!!!" Says Lanature and points with his staff at me. The plants are coming towards me, I dodge them and run away.

//I can't come near him, those plants are everywhere!!//

I jump into a river and watch the plants passing by. As soon as they are gone I jump out of the river and start to run to the monastery.