11. Truth

Kai's POV

While walking to the monastery I messaged the others that I found Lloyd. After he sneezed more times and his whole body freeze, I picked him up and hold him on my arms, I push him gently to my chest and just stroke over his head while he keeps crying. After some time he felt asleep and I just sigh silently.

//I'm so sorry that this had to happen to you Lloyd...//

I enter with Lloyd on the arms the monastery and the others are already in the living room. When I enter the room with a sleeping Lloyd on my arms the other just look at me worried while I lay him on the couch.

"K-Kai what happend to Lloyd??" Asks Nya worried and kneels down next to Lloyd.

"He's fine, he just fell asleep." I take a blanket and cover Lloyd with it. "But I don't know either why he's all wet."

Wu looks at his newphew for a while and then goes to the kitchen. "I go make some tea."

The others and me just watch him leave.

"I don't understand what's going on..." says Jay and just looks at the sleeping Lloyd.

"Lloyd's father appeared. Now it makes sense why he kidnapped Lloyd. He must have noticed that he's related with him." Says Cole and the others nod.

"Guys look on the Tv!" Zane points at the tv and turns up the volume. On the tv, the screen is split in two videos, on the left side you can see the recording from the ninjago tower, when Lloyd and Garmadon were standing on the tower and then Lloyd sits in the helicopter.

Lloyd...Lloyd Garmadon.

The Video from Lloyd stops and the video on the right side of the screen starts to play. It's the recording from the green Ninja and Garmadon standing on the street. It starts to play.

I'm the leader of the underworld and will soon take over Ninjago!! Remeber my name!!! I'M LORD GARMADON!!!

The video stops too and now pictures of Lloyd and Garmadon are seen next to Gayle Gossip.

As you saw now the villain who called himself Garmadon shares the same name with this boy, Lloyd Garmadon. It's not hard to see that they are related, we assume the boy is the villains son due to the villains brother-

A picture of Wu appears next to Lloyd's and Garmadons.

Mentioning that the villain has a son. Now the question why Garmadon kidnapped the boy is clear but the real question is, will Lloyd Garmadon step into his fathers footsteps and attack our city? Will he be the next supervillain? We'll try to get another interview with Lloyd and will inform as soon as we have new informations.

"They didn't had to do this...who knows how the people will react now..." says Zane and the others nod.

I flintch my theet and clench my hand into a fist. "Even though he's Garmadon's son he's still our friend and we will protect him!! We won't let anybody hurt him! And no reporters!! Who knows what they will say!!"

The others look at me surpised but then nod. "Kai's right. He's our friend. We know better then anyone else. He'll never be like Garmadon!"

And now we can present you our new hero!

We all look at the tv again and see a picture of the green ninja.

He calls himself green Ninja and claimed to protect our city. He was the one who defeated the bear creature and even repaired all the damage it made. We don't know much about him yet but many people already started to research on him and his powers. If you want to learn something about our hero you can visit the we-

The tv turns off and we look to Wu who pressed the button to turn it off. He puts the trail on the table and looks to Lloyd.

"How do you feel?"

We all look surpised to him and his eyes are open, he just stares at the screen of the tv. I just look shooked at him.

"H-How long have you been awake??"

He sits up slowly and pulls the blanket around himself. "I saw the news from the beginning..."

We all look at each other with the same strange feeling and Wu gives Lloyd a hot cup of tea. "Drink this newphew. You need to warm up."

Lloyd just stares at the cup with tea. Then he lifts his head and looks at Wu.

"You lied." He says with an monotous voice, we never heard him talk like that. We all look surpised at him and then turn to Wu. He just sits there and sighs.

"I thought it was the best to only tell you about your fathers good side. Before he turned evil. I couldn't tell you he was a dark lord who tries to take over the world. I didn't want to crush your feelings."

We all look just to Lloyd and Wu. For a moment it's silent, Lloyd then sighs and takes a sip out of the cup. "Your tea is too strong uncle. I'm not angry, I notice this affects you just as much as it affects me." He keeps drinking the tea. "Uncle...are there still things you didn't told me...?"

"Yes they are, but it's the best if I tell you everything alone."

Lloyd nods and places the, now empty cup on the table. "I see." He stands up with the blanket around him. "I think I go take a shower. It's really cold here." He looks out the window. "It's already pretty late. You guys can stay here if you want, it's friday so we don't have to go to school tomorrow."

We look at each other and then to Wu, he nods and we nod too.

"We would love to stay here."

Lloyd's smiles slightly. "Feel just like home." After he leaves we look at each other with strange feelings. Even if he acts like everything is fine.

It's clearly not.