24. Lightning

Jay's POV

I'm running away with Lloyd, after they took Nya and captured Kai, Zane and Cole we can't face them, they would trick us into using our wishes. We're running through the mall trying to get rid of the pirates following us. We run around a corner and Lloyd runs into an coffée shop. I follow him and we both hide behind a knocked over table. We're sitting there, breathing heavily and waiting untill the pirates are leaving. Even after they are gone we're still sitting there, quietly.

"I think they are gone..." whispers Lloyd to me and I nod.

"Yes, but what to we do? It won't take long untill they will find us."

Lloyd looks around and then walks behind the counter of the shop. We enter the kitchen and he opens a closet.

"You hide here, I'll take an other closet. And please, be quiet. We wait untill the green Ninja appears and save everyone."

"But..."

"No but. I know, I want to save them too. But we alone don't stand a chance against Nadakhan and his crew."

I sigh and climp into the closet. I look at Lloyd who smiles cheering. "Hey, it'll be all ok. Don't worry. And stay here ok? No matter what happens."

He closes the door slowly and then it's just me, sitting in an dark closet. For a while it's silent but then I hear Lloyd's Voice.

"Damn they saw me, you stay here!!!"

I hear someone run away and my eyes wide.

//What...what do I do..? I can't stay here...but Lloyd...//

I decided to follow Lloyd's instruction and I just stay there. Without giving a sound I sit in the closet and wait.

Some time later, I don't even know how long kinda lost track of time, I hear footstep coming near the closet I'm sitting in. I start to shiver and just look at the closet doors. They are coming closer and closer. They stop infront of the closet and I just look shooked at the closet doors.

//No...no!!//

The door opens and I'm blended by the bright light which comes in. It can only be one person no one else knows where I am.

"L-Lloyd...?"

The person reaches out one hand to me and helps me out.

"No, but the blonde boy told me I will find you here."

I look at him suprised. "G-Green Ninja!??!"

"Yep, in person."

"Omg can I have an interview with you for my blog???"

"Oh you mean the NinjaBlog?"

My eyes wide and I'm about to scream when he covers my mouth with his hand. "Maybe you shouldn't scream."

I just nod and look at him with big eyes and whisper. "You know about my blog??"

"Of course, I saw the videos and photos you always take. I mean it's nice to know I have supporters like you but please be careful when you film anything ok? Don't bring yourself in danger."

I just nod "Ok, everything you say!"

"Good, but that's not the reason why I came to find you."

"Oh yeah...wait where is Lloyd?"

"He got captured by Nadakhan, they tricked him to use his three wishes. But before he said his third wish I came and he showed me with some gestures that you're hidden here."