45. End

Lloyd's POV

I walked to the living room and sat down beside Harumi. We just talked with my uncle and told him everything about him and me. Harumi took my hand and hold it, I look to her and smile slightly, the whole evening we just talk while she holds my hand. At some point my friends went home and Harumi even left giving me a kiss on my cheek. Wu stands behind me.

"Is this girl...Harumi was it...your girlfriend?"

I immediately get all red and shake my head. "N-No! She's just a good friend!!"

"Then why are you all red?"

I just shake my head. "Nothing, good night!!!"

I go away fast and just hear him laughing. I enter my room and smile slightly. 

"It's hard, but after all he's still my uncle.."

Tigg comes out of my sweater and nods. "Don't worry Lloyd, everything will be fine!"

I smile and nod. Some hours later, it's midnight and Tigg already sleeps. I stand up slowly and sling my planket around my body. I tip toe out of my room out on the floor. I walk through the floor, open the door to my uncles room and see him sleeping in his bed. I silently close the door and go towards the meditation room. I close the door behind me and lock it. I go to the scroll and pull it to the side. I put the code into it and then walk through the secret passage way that opened. I push a button inside the corridor and the door closes again. A short time later I arrive at the secret room, walk over to the gramophone and my eyes wide. It's broken?

"No, no, no, no!!!"

I drop my blanket and run over to the broken gramophone. I push some pieces away and see a sculpture of a golden dragon laying in it. I look confused at it and pick it out of the trash. I look at it for a while, turn it around. I noticed that on each of it's scales is a symbol engraved. I open one of them and see the miraculous of the earth ninja laying in it. My eyes wide and I start to open all the other scales. In each of them lays a miraculous. I sigh relieved and then notice the green eye of the dragon. I open it and see an empty room. It's bigger then the others and instead of being white in the inside it's green. I close it again and then compare the dragon to the dragon on my miraculous. It looks pretty similar.

//So the boxes form changes regarding of it's guardian.//

I just sit there, holding the sculpture and sigh.

"Oh uncle...I can't do this alone..."

I stay like that for a moment, then put the stature onto a shelf, grap the blanket and leave the room. I press the button again and the door outside opens. I go out and close the door behind me again. I walk into the living room, sit down on the couch and sigh. I close my eyes and try to think of something I can do or what I should do now. Everything is now so...complicated. How am I supposed to fight Akuma's when Wu doesn't know, I can't just always vanish, he will sooner or later ask questions. At some point I must have fallen asleep.

The next morning I went with my uncle to the tea shop. I look at it suprised when I noticed that it's open and already running.

"Are you sure that's my tea shop?"

I look at it confused. "Of course we're the only tea shop in town."

We go inside and I see Mystaké making some tea and a lot of people are sitting at the tables and enjoying their tea.  We walk over to the counter at which Mystaké stands.

"Mystaké, you opend the shop?"

She looks to me, smiles and nods. "Yes, since you still need to somehow earn money." She winks at me and then looks to Wu, she noticed that he just looks around curious. She looks back to me, takes my hand and goes with me to the back of the shop.

"He did it, didn't he?"

I sigh, nod and tell her everything that happend. With Garmadon, my uncle and the new guardian box.

"I don't know much about it either...but I'll help you as good as possible. With your guardian duties and with your uncle. After all I would never let my friends down."

I smile at her and nod.  "Thank you... I'll try my best to be a good guardian..."

"You're already a great hero. You can't get any better."

She ruffles through my hear and we both already want to go back when the earth quakes and people outside start screaming. She looks at me and smiles. "Go hero. Don't worry I'll watch over your uncle."

I smile slightly, nod and run off, I leave the shop through a backdoor and look around. Good nobody can see me. Tigg flies out of my pocket and smiles at me.

"Ready to safe the day?"

"You bet, Tigg ninja go!"

She starts to transform me and I already want to run off when I noticed that my suit looks different. Instead of the black armor it's now golden and my whole suit is also more flexible and looks a bit different. I also see a symbol on my chest, even though I don't know what it means. I look into a window and look at my reflection, my hair and the mask are still the same but I noticed that my eyes are now lighter and have a golden touch in them. I smile to myself and then start to run off. I arrive at the city center to see a villain along with a sentimonster. I already want to attack when over them a head is formed by many butterflies. Garmadon's head is forming of the butterflies, he stares down at me intimidating.

"Green Ninja, just give up and bring me your and the other miraculous and I will spare your life."

All the people which hid in their houses around us start to look out and watch us. I noticed cameras which are taking photos of us or a recording us. I just smirk and oppose his stare.

"Forget it Garmadon. I'm the new guardian and this cities protector. Garmadon no matter how long it takes, I will find you and you will hand me your miraculous"

I look into a camera and spread out my arms, smiling.

"Citizen of Ninjago, let me make this promise to you, no matter who wants to harm you the green Ninja and his team, we will do everything in our power to keep you safe!"

I wink at the camera, while creating am energy ball in my hand and shouting it at Garmadon's head at the sky. I run after the blast and start to fight the villain and sentimonster.

The green Ninja found new courage and is ready to take over his role as protector and new guardian of the miracle box.

Will he succed?

Will he be able to fight his own emotions for the worlds sake?

The battle of good and evil

Of father and son is near

Who will win?

And the more important question...

What will it cost?

.
.
.
.
.

To be continued...