23. Mall

Lloyd's POV

The next days I kept saving the city from akuma attacks and went to school. Even though those little harassments didn't stop, I didn't tell my friends. Those are just humorless jokes, nobody takes those serious. I don't take them serious, I have to keep up my positive thoughts. I'm the last person who is allowed to be akumatized. I shake my head, I shouldn't think something like that. Right now I'm sitting in the Ninjago Mall, sipping a milkshake in my favourite coffee shop and waiting for my friends. I look at my phone when someone comes toward the table I sit at. I first thought it would be one of my friends but when I look up I see a face smirking at me, nope he's not my friend.

"Oh...Morro...hey..."

Morro smirks at me. He's in a class over me. He has blackhair with a green hairstripe in it, he wears a green sweetshirt and black jeans. You can say he doesn't really like me, for various reasons I don't really know. He's always hanging out with his group, there are Brian, Paul and Kathleen and they are always up for trouble. Morro sits down beside me and takes my milkshake.

"What is our little misfit doing here all alone? Oh yeah, nobody wants to hang out with monster like you."

"I'm not like my father."

"That would everybody say. It's only a matter of time until you will show your true color." He opens the lit from the milkshake and spills it completely over me. I gasp and stand up looking at him angry.

"Morro you lit-"

"OH NO HE'S INSANE EVERYBODY HIDE!!!!"

He and his friends run away and I just look shook, when I look around everybody looks at me with fear and anger.

"N-No wai-" they throw their trash and cups after me, telling me to piss off. While they keep throwing stuff at me I stand up and run out of the café shop, outside I drip over something and fall down. When I look up I see Morro and his friends standing behind me, Morro       and caused me to trip and fall, they just laugh and make a picture of me, covered in milkshake and laying on the ground, I stand up again and run away. I run into a rest room, stand infront of the mirror and just look at myself. Here I am. Monster of the city covered in milkshake. I close my eyes and try to calm down. I start to wash myself and my clothes. I take out my phone and see that the others already texted me and ask where I am.

Kai: Lloyd, where are you we are already waiting for you

Jay: Yeah, it's strange for you to come late, normally you're the one who's always to early there

Zane: Jay's right, statistical Lloyd is to 99.9% to early to our meetings.

Me: Sorry guys, on the way.

Nya: You better are or no candy

Me: NOT MY CANDY

I chuckle silently and put my phone away. I love them. Always there to make me laugh. I take a deep breath and go out of the rest room back to the coffee shop. When I arrive there I see my friends standing infront of it. I walk over to them and smile slightly.

"Hey Guys."

They look at me suprised. "What happend to you?" Asks Cole "You're all went and you look kinda tired too. You alright Lloyd?" Says Cole ruffling through my wet hair.

"Yeah I accidentally tripped and spilled some milkshake on me." I laugh awkwardly "Soo I had to wash it off."

They just chuckle "And that's why we still take care of you Lloyd." Says Cole while the others agree, laughing. Cole suddenly picks me up.