6. Father

Lloyd's POV

The bear just stared at me for a while and I was about to run but suddenly this purple mask thing disappeared, the bear turned away and broke through the wall outside. The bear left but I'm still standing there completely shooked. My friends are running to me and Kai shakes me by the shoulders.

"Lloyd wake up!!! Come on!!"

After some time I realize what happend and look at him and the others.

"What..?"

They take me and run with me out the classroom.

"We have to get out of here the building is about to collapse!!" Yells Nya, the rest nod and we all run outside, shortly after we arrived outside the building collapsed.

"That was close..." japs Jay and we all agree breathing heavily. I stand up slowly and look at them.

"I don't know what happend but that bear thing is Kataru!! He seemd to be controlled by something..." I hold my chin lost in thoughts while the other start to look at me with big eyes.

"L-LLoyd..." says Jay a bit scared.

"There was this butterfly...it looked just like this goo he was then covered..." while I'm monologing the others seem to be terrified by something.

"Lloyd please..." says now Kai and looks kinda scared and worried.

"But then this mask...it was shaped like a butterfly...so it must be that butterfly, but butterflies aren't evil that doesn't make sense..."

"LLOYD!!!" yells Zane and I look at him suprised. Wow I never heard him scream. Now I finally noticed ther terrified and scared faces.

"What? What's wrong guys?"

They all start to lift a hand and point at me.

"Huh? What's with me?"

I finally noticed someone's breath behind me. They don't point at me. They point at something behind me. I swallow nervously and turn around slowly. When I turn around the first thing I see are arms. Four arms. Four...ARMS!?!!?

I slowly look up to see the persons face. This persons body is completely black, it has white facial markings and exposed rips. He wears some kind of black armor. On his chest I can also see a butterlfy looking brooch. When I see the persons face I look directly into red glowing eyes. He has sharp theet and wears a black helmet.  My own eyes wide shocked and I slowly start to go backwards but one of his arms graps me.

"Lloyd!!!" Scream my friends as he graped me and then jumped away with me. I still hear them scream my name while we are leaving. I try to somehow break free but his grip is too strong.

"LET ME GOO!!!" He seems not intrested in me screaming or trying to break free he just jumps across the buildings with me under his arm.

//Who's he and what does he want from me???//

I look at the brooch on his chest.

//It looks like a butterfly...wait//

I look up to him. "Are you the one who turned my friend into this...monster bear?!!"

A grin appears on his lips and he now seems more terrifying.

"Smart boy."

When I heard his voice I got goosebumps all over my body. I'm so scared. I don't know what to do or what does he want from me. We arrive at the city center on the top of the Ninjago tower. He drops me and I immediately hold on to a pile. My whole body shivers in fear and I look to him, standing on the edge of the tower looking at the bear storming through the town and destroying everything.

"Tell me boy. What's your name."

"What? Why should I tell you??"

He looks angry at me.

"Because I said so."

My eyes wide, I hold on stronger to the pile.

"Lloyd."

He turns back to the city and I just see his back.

"Lloyd huh...and who are your parents?"

I just look confused at him. My parents?

I look down. "I...I don't know...I never met them...I grew up as an orphan..." I shake my head and look at him. ,,Why do you want to know?? What do you want from me or what did you do to my friend?!?"

He keeps looking at the town and ignores my questions.

"Tell me everything you know about them."

"Why should I do that?? Why do you even care they are both death!!!"

"You have three seconds to tell me or I'll make your 'bear friend' attack your other friends. If I saw correctly you are pretty close. Three."

My eyes wide shocked and I stand up shaking.

"W-Wait no don't hurt them!!!! I don't know much about them please!!! Don't!!"

"Two." One of those purple butterfly masks appears infront of his eyes. "Formling new orders."

"No stop!!!" I try to walk to him but I almost slip out and hold on to the pile again. "Please stop!!! DON'T HURT THEM!!!!"

"One."

Tears are forming in my eyes, I close them and hold on stronger to the pile.

"Ze-"

"M-MISAKO!!!!"

I can't see it but his eyes get wide, he turns around to me and the purple mask dissapears. I'm just sitting there crying silently and hugging the pile.

"Miskao...T-That's the name of my mother...s-she died shortly after my birth...b-but I don't know much about her and I know even less about my father!! I only know that he was a good guy and he has a younger brother! His name is Wu, before she died my mother asked him in a letter to take care of me but the letter never arrived! About three years ago he found me and since then I'm living with him!! But that's all I know, I swear!!! Please don't hurt anybody!!"

While I'm crying and pinching my eyes he just stares at me. For a moment it's completely silent only my sobing is to be hearn. Then he closes his eyes and jumps off the building, the next moment he's gone without saying a word, leaving me behind on the roof.