7. News

Cole's POV

After this guy took Lloyd with him we all started to panick but we soon calmed down.

"What do we do now..." asks Jay and the others just stay quite.

"Come on guys we have to do something! We can't just stand here and do nothing! Lloyd could be in danger!!"

"But Cole, we can't do anything we don't even know where he is."

I look a while at the ground and sigh. "We should at least tell Wu!! He should know that Lloyd is in danger!!" The other's look at each other and nod.

"Yes, Cole's right." Says Kai. "They live in this monastery outside the city."

"No wait. Not the monastery. Their tea shop should be open he has to be there!" All look at Zane and nod.

"Ok let's go guys!"

Wu's POV

I'm sitting in my tea shop and I look at the box in my hand. Yes, I found out what the glowing means and I'm afraid that Lloyd's destiny never was the one of a normal child.

//I can't do this. Why? Why him? It could have been anyone else. But he...?//

I sigh frustated and then the floors starts to quake and all cups standing in shelfs behind me
twinkle.

//What's going on?//

I hear people screaming outside and some big monster destroys some of the buildings in front of my shop. I look shooked outside and then hear a voice saying something about an emergency through the tv.

Right now this bear monster storms through the streets of the city and destroys all the buildings! And our helicopter found something interesting on the ninjago city tower!! We'll switch right away to our reporters!!

Gayle you won't believe me what's happening here! There're two people on the ninjago tower!! One of them looks like a teenager but the other...I can't even describe him!! His skin is black and and...he has four arms?? You have to see it yourself!!

The camera of the helicopter shows the scene of the tower. How this dark figure stands on the edge of the tower and the teenager holds on to a pile. My eyes wide. Lloyd. And...it can't be. He broke free. The prophecy. I immediately stand up and want to leave the the shop as Kai, Zane, Cole, Nya and Jay enter the shop.

"Wu!!!" They all scream my name and look at me worried.

"Lloyd is-" tries Cole to start but I interrupt him.

"I know, I know I'll go get him!!" I lay a hand on Cole's shoulder and look at him serious. "I want you guys to stay here. Don't go outside it's too dangerous. You should be safe here. Please promise me this."

Cole just looks at me suprised and then nods serious. "Promise."

"Thank you." I take the box of the counter and run outside leaving the kids behind.

//My shop has a protection spell they are safe there. I have to find Lloyd as fast as possible!!//

I hear some buildings collide near by and run even faster.

//He's the only one who can stop this!!!//

The others watched Wu leave and then just look at each other.

"He'll know what to do." Tries Zane to cheer the others up but it doesn't really work.

"Wait guys look!! That's Lloyd!!" Jay points at the tv and everybody looks at it.

There's still the ninjago tower seen. With Lloyd and these dark figure who kidnapped Lloyd. Because of the distance it's not possible to hear what they are talking about but the dark figure jumps of the building and disappears leaving Lloyd alone on the tower.

"What happend...what did they talked about...?" Asks Nya and the others just keep looking at the tv.

This dark person disappeard now. We'll get the boy from the building it's too dangerous up there with the wind. Maybe we can even get an interview with him. We'll get back to you shortly.

Everyone exhales in relief.

"Thank god the helicopter is there. Otherwise nobody would have found him. And with all the earth quakes, collapsing buildings and also the wind up there..." the other just nod.

"Yeah...but it seems that he's alright. Why would this person just kidnap him...it could have been everyone, why especially him?" While everybody thinks about it on the tv it's seen that the repoters got Lloyd from the tower. The reporter places a blanket around his shoulders and sits beside him.

"You were on top of the tower together with this person, who are you and what were you talking about?"

Lloyd just stays quiet and claws his hands into the blanket. The reporter looks at him confused.

"Hey are you alright?"

"Huh? Ehm yeah I'm ok..."

"Who are you? "

Lloyd looks at the camera, then away from it and just slings the blanket tighter around him.

"Lloyd...Lloyd Garmadon."

"Ok Lloyd, what happend up there? "

"I...I was at my school when this bear appeared...we ran outside and then this man appeared behind me...he just took me with him and the next moment we were on the tower..."

"And what were you talking about?"

"We didn't talked...he just asked me...things...he forced me to answer or he would have hurt my friends..."

"Oh wow that must have been hard, but what did he asked?"

Lloyd shakes his head "That's not important." He looks serious at the camera. "But he made this bear! He has some power and can control people!! It's his fault that the bear is destroying our city!"

The repoter looks at him suprised.

"What are you sure?"

"Yes I am I asked him myself!! This kind of power is involving butterflies. If you see a purple butterfly run away, it posses something from you and then transforms you, I saw it with own eyes the bear is one of my friends!"

"Ok Ninjago we'll return to the hq and meanwhile look out for the bear monster and purple butteflies it's the best to leave the town while the situation isn't under control!"