31. Danger

Lloyd's POV

It's already the next day, I got the miraculous from Zane later. I even could sleep the whole night, without any Akumas and when I woke up and went to school there still wasen't any Akumas. I already thought it was kinda strange but I didn't complained. Right now I'm working with Harumi on a project we have to do for our science class. Even though I can't really concentrate. I'm just looking at her beautiful face and her pretty hair only making her more beautiful. She seems to notice my view because she looks at me and smiles slightly.

"You alright? Your face is all red."

"Ahh, yeah I'm good!" I try to hide my face and laugh embarrassed. I hear her chuckle, she stands up.

"I'm right back." She goes out and after she closes the door I just cover my face and sigh.

"I'm acting like a 13-year-old girl.."

I wait until she comes back and we continue our work. We almost finish our project when the building starts to quake.

"Wha- oh no it must be another Akuma!!" I take her hand and pull her with me while running out.

"Woah- Lloyd what are you doing??"

"We have to get out of here it's too dangerous!!!"

We run outside along with the other students of my school. When we arrive outside I look around.

"Rumi, you have to hide I'll be right bac-"

"No!!!" She holds my hand and looks at me with tears in her eyes. "Don't let me alone!"

I look at her with big eyes. Oh no, what do I do now? She holds onto my arm and I look around nervous.

//The akuma...! What do I do??//

I keep looking around and try to think of something when someone lands infront of us. We all look at the person while the others start to cheer my own eyes wide.

//What...? That's...impossible.//

"Lloyd, Lloyd look it's the green Ninja!!! He's going to save us!!"

All the people around us start to cheer while I just look at him. He's standing there, right in front of me. He looks just like me, the clothes, height and eyes everything is the same. Am I dreaming? That's impossible, I'm the green Ninja. Harumi takes my hand and starts to pull me along her. "Come on, the green Ninja is here he will save everybody!" She keeps pulling me away from the green Ninja and ghe school building.

Just when we are far enough from them, the green Ninja raises a hand and points at the school, a green power blast creates in his hand and he shoots it at the building. All the people which stand infront of the buidling turn around shooked and see the building slowly collapsing.

"RUN!!!"

Everybody starts to panick and run away from the buidling, some wall pieces start to crackle and fall on the ground. Everybody runs away from the buidling but I see a little boy who tripped, he sits on the ground and just cries loud. I see that he's about to get crushed by some junk, I gasp, free my hand from Harumi's and start to run as fast as possible.

"L-Lloyd are you crazy??? Come back, LLOYD!!!"

She wants to run after me but some people are holding her back. I run to the boy, fall on my knees when I arrive there and just bow over him, protecting him from the rubbish falling down on us. While the rubbish crashes me I just close my eyes, bite on my lip trying not to scream and do everything to protect him. He just cries and hugs me. After a while it's silent and nothing falls more anymore. In our little cave it's really dark and I can barely see him. My back hurts like hell, my whole body tremble and I'm just holding the rubbish over me while bowing over the boy.

"Y-You...alright...?"

He looks at me crying and sobbing. "Y-Yes...! B-But you...you hurt!!!"

He keeps crying, I smile slightly and stroke over his head with one hand while I still hold the whole rubbish over us. "D-Don't worry...I'll be fine...Hey...y-you are b-big boy...and they... d-don't cry..." I wipe some of his tears away and smile painfully.

He wipes his tears away and nods. "O-Okay!"

"Good, now let's try to get...out of here..." I try to move some of the rubbish away, but a strong pain runs through my body, I feel like screaming but I just cover my mouth and breath heavily.

//O-Oh no...I-I'm...loosing...//

The last thing I see is how our dark cave I created is flooded by light and some hand reaches out to me, then I lose consciousness.

"Biep....biep...biep.."

I hear a constant biep sound and some quite voices talking to each other. I slowly open my eyes and I look to a white ceiling. I look to the side and see my arm in which leads a tube with some liquid in it. At my other side I see a monitor which shows some colorful lines. I must be in a hospital.

"LLOYD!!!"

Many people are running to my bed and look at me with tears in their eyes. My friends. Kai, Cole, Jay, Zane and Nya. Pixal and Harumi are also there. I just look at them tired.

"What...happend...?" I hold my head and look at them tired. They just tear up more.

"L-Lloyd you completely lost your mind!! Don't scare us like that ever again!!!" Says Nya sobbing.

"Huh..." I want to sit up when I feel a strong pain in my back, a hand pushes me gently down and I see my uncle beside me.

"You shouldn't move so much. You have some brokes bones..."

I look up to the ceiling and hold my head. "I don't remember what happend..." I think for a while, then remember that I saved this boy from the falling rubbish, I sit up shooked.

"Is the boy fi-ARGH!!!" I hold my back and my friends and uncle are helping me to lay down.

"Lloyd, please don't move!!! You just came out of an operation!!!"

I look weak at them. "The...boy..."

Harumi comes to me. "He's fine. He didn't even got a scratch."

I smile relieved and close my eyes. "Thank god..."

"You're insanse." Says Harumi. I slowly open my eyes and look at her. She looks at me with a monotonous and serious expression. "You could've died, what did you think."

I turn my head away and sigh. "I had to. I couldn't let him there."

"But you aren't a superhero! You shouldn't risk your life to save people therefore we have the green Ninja!!"

I just keep looking away so they can't see my face. Only my uncle see's it, he sighs and looks at my friends. "Let's let him rest. He must be really exhausted. You can tell him that later, now's not the time."

My friends nod and leave, after they left my uncle closes the door and looks to me. I just keep looking at the wall and smile sad. "I...I had no other choice...if I wouldn't have done anything...he would have..."

"I know nephew." He sits down beside me, strokes over my head and brushes a few straids of my hair behind my ear. "And I'm very proud of you. That was very brave."

I smile slightly and close my eyes. "But still, be more careful. I don't know what I would do if I lost you.."

I look at him and slowly lay one hand on his, squeezing it weak.

"I promise you, I will..."