32. Hurt

Lloyd's POV

For a while we're just quiet until I remember why the building collapsed in the first place.

"U-Uncle! There was a sec-"

"-ond green Ninja. I know, he destroyed the school and then dissappeard. Don't worry, I will give one or two of your friends their miraculous so if he appears again they can keep the fake ninja in track."

"B-But uncle I have to...defeat him...it's my responsibility. I'm after all the real one..."

"You won't go anywhere. You can't fight like this. Let your friends fight the fake ninja. We still have to think off a reason why the original ninja doesn't appear but I think this won't be a problem."

"B-But unc-"

"No nephew. You won't do anything. I know I said you are our hero, but you are still human and no human can fight with broken bones. Do me the favour and rest."

I sigh and close my eyes. "Ok..." Some hours pass, I talked with my friends and let them just call me stupid for my action but in the next moment they already forget about it and just talked to me. Wu told me that he first gave Cole the miraculous. He's doing a good job holding the fake ninja in track. I wish I could be by his side and help him. But I can't even move an inch. The whole day I wondered how this akuma appeared. It could be that a fan of me was somehow dissappointed and then turned into a copy of me, but that sounds too extrem thay with an Akuma someone can get the power of a miraculous. At some I stoped to think about it and already fell asleep.

《On the rooftops of Ninjago City》

Right now I'm jumping from roof to roof. It's already midnight and the moon is out. I flench my theeth. She had one mission, to make sure he doesn't get hurt and she failed. When I heard that he was unconscious and had to be operated we stoped the operation Copy ninja. I arrive on the rooftop of the Ninjago hospital. I look through the windows and then find him. He's laying in his bed, sleeping peacefully. I open the window quietly and step inside the room. I walk over to his bed and just look at him, laying there, he's so small, so breakable. Is he really my son? Such a little, sensitive thing is my son? Now that I look at him I feel a strange feeling, I don't remember when I felt something like that the last time. I reach out one hand to him and stroke over his check. It feels so warm. I didn't felt something so warm for a long time. I look at him for a while and then sit down beside his bed just watching him sleeping. He looks just like me when I was younger, only that he has blond hair and his eyes are green. He has just the same hair color and eyes like mother. But he also looks like Misako. I just watch his chest rise and low. I don't know why but somehow it has something relaxing, something calm.

"Do you finally see what your actions cause, brother?"

I look to the door and see my brother Wu standing there. I stand up and go to the window, ready to leave.

"I don't need you to lecture me around."

"Yes you need. Don't you see that you are destroying your own sons life? Brother, he could have died today. Does that mean nothing to you?"

I remain silent for a while and just look out of the window. "You don't understand and you will never. And it does mean something to me."

"Then stop these attacks, stop risking his life! Don't do it for me, do it for him!"

"I'll stop risking his life. I'll take him with me and then I don't need to fear that he mid get hurt. We'll take over the world, together."

"If you knew him better you would know that he is good hearted and would never cause harm to people."

"Maybe you think so, but I also found my determination for the dark. He'll find it too. After all I'm his father."

"I already told you, you're the last person who's allowed to call himself his father. He'll never be like you. And I will protect him from you. No matter what."

I look at him and then see that Lloyd moves, seems like he's waking up. I just jump out of the window but hold onto the windowsill.

"Uncle...what's wrong...?" I hear a silent and tired voice say.

"Nothing nephew. Go back to sleep."

The silent voice yawns. "Ok...good night Uncle.."

"Good night Lloyd..."

I jump away and see that Wu closes the window, watching me leaving. I jump from rooftop to rooftop on the way to my secret hideout.

//I wish I would have been there. There when he was born. There when he grew up. He should be with me, not him! It's their fault. They looked me away and destroyed my family. If I will ever meet those guys again they are dead.//