27. Heros

Jay's POV

When we said that all the people around us gasped and came closer. When they saw that the green Ninja's eyes are white instead of green they look shooked. Even the akumatized persons look shooked at him and then at each other, blaming themselves. Seems like Greenie noticed all the stares at him.

"I still have to repair everything, you know all the damage caused by the akuma, probably including my sight ok? Creation." He creates a white sphere between his hands. It get's bigger and bigger, he closes his eyes and everything in the sphere get's fixed and in the next moment the whole mall looks like before. The sphere dissappears then but he has his eyes still closed. We all look at him waiting. It's silent untill he takes a deep breath.

"I'm super scared. But I guess here goes nothing. If I still can't see I think my times as a hero are over." He laughs quietly, Samurai X and I look at each other and then at him.

"Come on, I'm sure everything is normal now. You can do it."

He slowly opens his eyes. The first thing he sees is Samurai X and me, standing infront of him smiling slightly, or I smile can't see if Samurai X smiles but I guess he does. The green Ninjas eyes climb for sometime and when we see the color of his eyes our smile get's bigger.

"And??"

He looks around, then at us and then up, to the ceiling of the mall which is made of glass and through which you can see the sky and the sun shining through. He closes his eyes and he sighs smiling.

"You don't even want to know how beautiful this light is."

All the people start to cheer while Samurai X and I both hug him.

"DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT!!!"

We hear him chuckle and he hugs us back. "I won't."

When we let him go Samurai X's and my miraculous start to piep.

"You two go and hide, separately. Keep your identity a secret. I will come later and grap the miraculous. I will talk to the people for a second." We both nod and start to run off. While running away I look to the Samurai.

"Good work."

He looks to me "You too. Maybe we'll see each other again." We bump our fists and then seperate.

Lloyd's POV

After both left I look at my own bracelet. 3 Minutes. I look around and then see a group of people, standing together and just looking at the ground. I walk over to them.

"You were akumatized right?"

They all look at me and then look ashamed away. The one who was Nadakhan holds a trophy in his hands.

"Yes...we were...we are actors, and we got this trophy for our play about a pirate crew led by an djinn. When we got this trophy the group which lost to us started to make over us, we all held the trophy when this akuma landed on it. We're so ashamed for what we done...especially with you...I don't even want to imagine how you felt."

"Hey..." I put a hand on his shoulder and look at him and the others. "Don't worry about me, as you can see I'm fine. And you guys didn't get this trophy for no reason, don't let others talk bad about you, you know better, ok? Just do your thing, as long as you stick together everything is fine." I wink at them, they just look at me big eyes and then all smile.

"Thank you green Ninja..."

"No problem guys. And I hope you keep up the playing, I would looove to see your play. It sounds really interesting!" I wink at them, turn away and already want to leave when people start to surround me, some are holding microphones to me other take pictures. I start to go through the crowd, make autographs, take pictures with people and everything. I'm able to fight my way through the people and already want to jump away when Morro and his friends stand infront of me and look at me with big eyes.

"Green Ninja, can we make a picture???" I look supirsed at them.

//Morro is a fan of me?//

I look at my bracelet. 1 minute. I already want to say I can't when I see them looking at me begging. I role my eyes and nod.

"Of course."

"YES!!!"

We make a picture together and they then look at the picture with big eyes.

"Stay always nice kids!!" I start to run away and hear them yelling 'Thank you' after me. Yes, I don't know either why I made the picture with them. But who knows, maybe they will get a bit nicer.

I walk through the mall, into a toilet and close the door. I look around and then detransform. Tigg lands on my hand and I give her some candy.

"You took pretty long, what happend?"

I just hug her. "I'll tell you later. You don't even know how glad I am to see you."

She first looks at me confused and then just flies into my jacket. I walk out of the toilet and start to walk back to the center of the mall. I see my friends all standing together and when they see me they all run towards me.

"Lloyd, where were you?? You missed the green Ninja and those two new heros!!" Says Kai and I notice Jay's and Nya's proud expression. I just smile slightly.  "Sorry, I didn't knew where everybody was and had to find you guys first. Are you all alright?"

They nod and we already want to leave when I hear Morro's voice. We all stop and turn around.

"Oh, there he is, Loser Garmadon."

//Noope still the same Morro.//

"What do you want Morro?"

"Just showing you and your pathetic friends that you are such losers, because we're friends with the green Ninja!" He shows us the photo he took before with me and my friends just look at the picture with big eyes. I sigh and just look at Morro.

"I don't think the green Ninja would be friends with someone like you, he's after all our hero and helps people. And you're the opposite."

He crosses his arms and just smirks at me. "How do you wanna know? We're best friends, you're just jealous."

I turn around and walk away.

"If you say so."

//If you knew.//

My friends follow me and we all leave the mall after a long day.