36. Forgive

Lloyd's POV

After I said that they just look at with a strange expression while I smile sad. The next moment Flame and Rocky each take one of my arms and pull me with them. They all start to walk and I just look at them confused. "W-Wait, where are you going??"

They just pull me along without answering my question, I see that we go to the center of ninjago city on the way there I put my hood back on since I started to feel a bit uncomfortable. Yes, my team knows that it was never me who attacked the city but the people won't just believe me when I say it wasen't me. Their grudges against me will hold on for a long time. People start to look at us when we arrive at the ninjago tower in the center of the plaza. The tower has three monitors hanging around it, on those are normally news and the weather forecast seen. I just look at my team suprised when they pull me infront of them, Rocky puts a hand on my shoulder and clears his throat to bring everybody's attention to us. They all take their phones out and start to film us.

"Citizen of Ninjago, after 3 months of fighting, we finally found the truth!! Our green Ninja, our hero, never changed sides, we fought an Akuma, not him!"

He's pushes me gently infront of him. I look suprised back to him and see him and the others just smile at me encouragingly. I turn around and see the judging and disgust faces of the people. I look for a while around, then lower my head and go backwards untill Rocky pushes my infront again, he puts a hand on my shoulder and talks to the people.

"Don't believe it? Yes, we didn't either. But he proved us and we will show it to you too."

I just look at him confused but then I look back and see Blanc and Samurai X doing something with the monitor. The next moment a video starts to play on it. I look with big eyes at it. It's a video of the fight between my team and the fake green Ninja, before I appeared.

"W-What...? But how?"

Blanc looks to me and points at his falcon sitting on a latern. My eyes wide and I smile slightly. "It filmed everything?"

I look to the video which shows how I appeared and then explained everything, expossing the fake green and then me pulling my hood down. All the people gasp, they start to whisper for a while and then all just look to me. I look confused to them and Flame whispers in my ear. "I think they need the prove that you are the real one..."

I look at the people and take a deep breath. It was something else to expose me to my team, but to whole Ninjago? Yes, it's really unlikely that someone could recognise me, since my hair is much brighter, with green stripes and in a different hair style then my normal hair, but it shows more of me and it could be a risk. But I guess since they already saw in the video, it's maybe time to show them myself. I reach with one hand to my headwrap and start to pull it down. When it's completely down all the people gasp and start to make pictures off me, I also pull my bandana from my mouth down. I look to my team and they just smile cheerfully, gather around me and we just let them take pictures of us. At some point news reporters appeared and started to question each of us. I'm encircled by reporters, cameras and mircophones pointing at me while many people ask me questions. I decided to answer their questions as good as possible, since I never made an interview or told the people anything. Maybe it's a good moment to gain some of the people's trust again.

"Green Ninja, what did you do the last three months and why didn't you appear sooner?!"

"I tried to think of a plan to fight the akuma. And after the fight with Rocky I got a serious concession and had to heal and regain my power first. And for the time I couldn't fight I gave my team their miraculous to protect the city."

"Does that mean you hero's know each other secret identities??"

"No, nobody knows, except for me of course, since I gave them their miraculous, but they don't know each others or my identity."

"And what will happen now?? Now that you're back can the other heros keep their miraculous??"

"I don't know yet, I will talk with them about it and then make a decision."

They kept asking me a lot of questions when I hear a poilce siren coming towards us. We all look into the direction and some police cars stop and poilce officers including the police commissioner leave the cars and come toward us.

I walk through the crowd of reporters to the commissioner and we stand infront of each other.

"I don't know what to say. Everything I did to you."

"You just did your job commissioner. You didn't knew there were a fake ninja."

"I still can't forgive myself for what happend."

"But I can." I reach out one hand to him. "Police commissioner, I want us to work together. We're all here to protect the people and fight the evil. We're on the same side. Why not work together."

He looks at my hand, smiles and shakes it. "You always find the right word."

I smile and laugh. "Glad to hear it from you."

The people build up a DJ and Rocky stands behind it and speaks in a microphone. "Ok, let's party ninjago!!!!"

He starts to make some music and we all spend some time together, parting and just having a good time. While the party goes on many people talk with me and it's feels pretty good, most of the people don't hold a grudge against me and are just happy that I finally returned. After the party ends I go home and land in my dark room. I close the window and then the light turns on. I look shooked to the light switch and sigh relieved when I see my uncle standing there. He first blames me for putting my disguise off and just risking that my friends could have recognized me. But after some time he just sighed, said I should rest and wished me a good night. I detransform and Tigg lands infront me on my bed and I give her some candy.  "Three months were a long time, but we're finally back!"

I smile at her and she just smiles back and nods. "I'm just glad you're finally out of the hospital and healed."

I lay down in my bed after changing and nod. "Yes, me too. I still can't go to school though, but I can stand 2 more weeks laying around." I give her a kiss on her head. "Good night Tigg."

She gives me a kiss on my nose and cuddles with me. "You too Lloyd."