29. Love

Lloyd's POV

I wake up slowly and look around. At first I'm confused, I thought I was in my school. Where am I? I look around for a while and then recognise the place. I'm in the tea shop. I sit up slowly and yawn. I see my uncle and Mystaké sitting on a table, drinking tea. Seems like they noticed that I woke up, they stand up and come over to me.

"Did you sleep well?" Ask's Mystaké and gives me a cup with tea. I take it and drink a bit of it while nodding.

"Yes...how did I get here...? I was in school...or did I just dream it..."

"No nephew you really were in school but when you fell asleep your friends decided to bring you here."

I nod slowly and yawn while rubbing over my eyes. "I see..."

"That's a risk a hero has to take. Especially the green Ninja with a destiny like yours."

Again I nod and I take sip from the tea when I noticed who said that. I look at Mystaké with big eyes.

"W-What, you know??"

She laughs and nods "Of course I know. I'm as smart as your uncle."

She looks to my uncle who just sighs and nods. "Yes, after your first fight she immediately came to me and already knew it."

I just look at her suprised. "Oh...wow." I sigh and streetch a bit. "I know that it's my duty, but it's destroying everything else, my schoollife and my sleep schedule. I don't know what to do anymore. Especially when my friends ask what's going with me I don't know what to say." I hold my head and Tigg comes out of my jacket.  "I know that this is all so much but you're doing so good and it'll soon be better." She looks to Mystaké and bows down. "Good to see you again Mystaké."

She smiles at Tigg and nods. "You too Tigg. And I agree with you, Lloyd you just have to endure a little longer, at the moment it's hard hut it'll get better soon. You just have to keep your identity a secret."

I look sad at her. "I don't want to lie to them anymore.."

They all just look sad at me when my uncle already wants to say something my phone makes an alert sound. I take it out and see the news. I stand up shooked. "What??? Zane??" On the news you can see a giant roboter holding Zane in his hand.

"I have to go!!!"

"Wait nephew, go and grap a miraculous, let someone help you!!"

"What? But I'm sure I can han-"

"No you can't! Even a hero needs sometimes a break. You already know how to open the box, I trust you!"

I look at him supirsed, then nod and run with Tigg following me, leaving Mystaké and Wu behind.

"It's a good idea to let someone help him."

"But it's also a risk."

I run home and got one of the miraculous. Now I'm heading as the green Ninja to the big roboter. I wonder what happend to the person, why they were akumatized. When I arrive there the robotor just keeps destroying buildings and holds Zane in it's hand.

//Zane...is this Robotor...one of my friends?//

"Hey, you!! Let the boy down!!!"

The robotor looks to me and this purple mask thing once again appears infront of the robotors eyes.

"Nindroid, bring me his miraculous!!!"

"Yes Garamdon." Says a robotic voice and the robotor raises a fist to crush me. I jump away in time and land on the robotors shoulder. I jump down to Zane.