22. Spy

Lloyd's POV

The next day I went to school, I see my friends in my classroom, crowded around Jay's seat, I walk through my classmates and look at them.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"Lloyd! You won't believe what happend!! Yesterday I filmed the green Ninja fighting the Akuma when this happend!!"

Jay shows me a video from the green Ninja when suddenly someone else appeared, both were captured and then the other one defeated the villain and saved the green Ninja.

//Jay filmed us the whole time? That was...close.//

"Wow, who is the other one?"

"He called himself Flame and I was the first one who filmed him!!! My video is trending all over the internet!!"

I just smile and tell him that it's great, I look to Kai and see him just watching the video with a wide smile. Yes, he's really happy. Our teacher enters the classroom, everybody goes to their seat and class begins. When the break starts Harumi comes over to me.

"Lloyd, where do you went yesterday!? I was super worried!!"

//Oh yeah...before I started to fight Lanatura I got hit by a rock. I already forget it. Maybe that's why I had problems to fight Lanatura.//

I reach into my pocket and take the note out of it. Looks like it got a bit blood on it, I want to throw it away but Harumi takes it away from me and looks at me worried.

"That's the note from the rock right?? Lloyd, what's written on it??"

"Nothing, it's not important!!!"

I try to get it back, Harumi just dodges me and holds the paper up, she runs away with it untill she bumps into Cole and he looks confused at me and her.

"Harumi, Lloyd, what's wrong?" Asks Cole while Harumi hides behind Cole and gives the paper to him.

"Before the Akuma appeared someone threw a rock at Lloyd!!! He even started to bleed!!!"

"WHAT!?!?" are screaming Kai, Cole, Jay and Nya while Zane just looks at me worried.

"Are you alright Llo-" the four are surrounding me and all looking at me angry and worried.

"Lloyd, who did this!!!"

I just look at them overwhelmed while Zane takes the note from Cole and opens it, his eyes wide immediately. He looks at Harumi, then at me. "Die."

"What??" All except me are looking to him.

"That's written on the paper." Now everybody looks back at me, I just sigh, take the paper from Zane and crumple it.

"Come on guys, calm down. I'm fine and that was just a bad joke." I throw the paper away and look at them smiling. "You guys are acting like they ripped off one of my arms. It was just a little rock and a little scratch. Really, I'm okay. And guys I'm not a small boy I can take care of myself."

They all just look at each other, concerned. Class continues and after the school Harumi walks with me home, after all I wanted to help her with maths. On the way she seems very concerned and worried.

"It's because of the rock and the note rigth?"

Harumi sighs and nods "Yeah...just promise me that you'll be careul."

"Promise."

We enter the monastery. "My Uncle is at the tea shop so we can learn without any disturbtion."

She nods and we both go to my room. "Sorry if it's a little bit messy." She looks around and then looks at me with big eyes.

"If you call THIS messy...then I don' t even know what I should call my room"

We both laugh, I make her some space on my desk. "I'll go to the bathroom I'll be right back."

She just nods and I leave the room.

Harumi's POV 

I just kept smiling until he closed the door. As soon as the door is closed I stood up and start to look through is drawers and his things. I take out a phone and call someone.

"Master, I'm in his room. Yeah I'm looking through his stuff right now. But I still don't know why I'm doing this, he's just a normal teenager except for all the harrassment he gets because of you. Yeah, I'm trying. I'm sure it won't take long until his feelings overwhelm him. Yes, just a little longer and he'll be with you."

I open one if his carbinets and notice a box hidden between his clothes. I want to take it out when I hear his footsteps, I put thr call off, close the carbinet again and sit down. When he enters the room I'm just sitting there and smiling at him. He puts a tablet with tea and some cookies on the table. He sits down beside me.

"And, should we start?"

I nod and we start to make our maths homework while he explains it to me. Booooooring. But I have to keep up the play. After a while we just start to talk and laugh. Oh little Lloyd, so naive. Really thinks I like him. In the afternoon I leave the monastery. Outside I call someone again.

"It's me master. Yes, I didn't find anything. Yes, I'll watch over him. I'm on the way."