15. Ready

Lloyd's POV

I run around a corner and make that nobody can see me here. Then I look at my bracelet and the last light turns off. I detransform, Tigg appears and lands on my hand.

"That wad good. Thank you Tigg. You're amazing." She smiles exhausted and nods. "Not as amazing as you were."

I notice that she seems pretty exhausted and I look at her confused. "What's wrong?"

"After I transform you, I need to eat something to recharge my power. If I'm out of power I can't transform you. So it would be good to always have something with you."

"Oh...I see and what do you like?"

She smiles a little embaressed. "I...I really love candy.."

First I look at her suprised, then I reach into my pocket and present her all sorts of candy on my hand. "Take anything you want." I smile. "I guess we're both pretty candy addicted."

She chuckles and takes a bonbon from my hand. "Thank you Lloyd!" I pat her head. "No problem." I hold my jacket open for he to come in. After she hid in my jacket I go out of the alley and run back to my friends. When I see them I get faster. "GUYS!!!"

They first look suprised in my direction and then all smile happy. "LLOYD!!" They all yell, I jump them and we end up in a big group hug. "I swear don't even dare to scare me like that ever again!!" They all laugh and hug me back.

"We won't don't worry." We all laugh and we already want to leave but I stop and look to Pythor who leans against a wall and stares at something in his hand. I smile slightly and go over to them.

"Hey Pyhtor, are you alright?"

He looks suprised at me and then just looks away. "Mh? Uhm...yeah I'm fine."

I just smile at him and nod. "That's good. Hey how about we start all over?" I reach out my hand to him. "My name is Lloyd and I would like to be your friend."

He looks at my hand with big eyes and then at me, then he takes my hand and shakes it.

"I'm Pyhtor. I would like to be your friend too." He smiles a bit and then I hear the others call me.

"I have to go. You ok? I can walk with you home if you want."

He shakes his head. "I'll be fine come on go already." I smile at him, go to the others and wink him one more time before we leave.

:What were you two talking about?" Asks Zane and I'm just smiling.

"Nothing special, just talking to a friend."

A little later I arrive at the monastery and I wave them when they leave. "See you guys on Monday!!"

They wave back and I enter the monastery, Wu sits in the living room and watches the news.

"I wanted to be mad because my nephew let me run the shop alone."

I look at him with big eyes. I already want to say something but he just smiles and points at the tv.

"But that makes me prouder then a tea ever could. That was good work Lloyd."

I sit down next to him and Tigg flies out of my jacket and sits down on my head.

"Master you should have seen him, how he tricked the snake to get close enough to destroy the staff that was awesome!!"

"Oh really?" Asks Wu with a cup of tea in his hands, looking at me while I smile embarrassed.

"Yeaaah..." I look at the tv and see myself, no the green ninja, and have to smile even more.

"It felt...good. I could protect people and fight the villain. But..." I look corncerned at my uncle. "It was easy with them...but I don't know if I can fight my own father. What if I hesitate? And lose? Then everything is lost..."

"That's why" he lays a hand on my shoulder. "I'm here to guide you. We will start to train tomorrow. So you won't hesitate."

I look at him. "Is there no other way...? Do I really have to fight him..?"

He shakes his head "I fear there's no other way. We can try to find one. But in the prophecy is written you two have to fight."

"Then let's try to change our destiny a bit." I look at him with an determined smile.

He smiles slightly. ,,You are indeed special Lloyd."

The next days Lloyd and Wu started to train, while Lloyd goes to school and at the same time fights akumas. It's pretty exhausting but he's fine. But in the last time with any more akuma's people are starting to look at Lloyd more weirdly, more mad. It seems like they project their anger from Garmadon on Lloyd, after all he's still his son. Lloyd always tried to play it off and act like it doesn't bother him. In reality it does, but he would never admit it. He tries to deal with his problems on his own, he doesn't want to bother his friends. But he will soon notice that he needs their help.