33. Pain

Lloyd's POV

The next whole day I spent in my bed not doing a thing. My friends told me that the 'green Ninja' is still destroying the city and that the super hero called Rocky is fighting the suddenly bad turned hero. It's already midnight, I take a deep breath and want to sit up but Tigg stops me.

"What are you doing Lloyd???"

"You once told me that my body is stronger while transformed right? And that I have more duration?"

"Lloyd, you body may be stronger but in this condition you can barely move and you may feel less pain but it will still hurt your body! Lloyd you can fight when you're fully rec-"

"NO!" Tigg looks at me suprised. I sigh and try to sit up even though it hurts so much.

"Look, there's someone out there who acts like he's the green Ninja, he's destroying everything and could hurt people. And as the real one, I HAVE to do something. It's my responsibility. If I don't do something now the people could lose complete faith in me!"

"Lloyd, I understand how you feel, but your condition, you can barely move!!! We all thought you would die ok?? We were so scared please don't make us worry!"

I look at her suprised and then smile sad. "Oh Tigg..." I hug her softly and stroke over her head. "Thank you for worring about me...but you should already know me good enough that I have to do it..."

She looks at me sad and nods. "Yes...but please promise me you'll be careful!! And that if it's too dangerous you will immediately get out of there!!!"

I smile slightly and nod. "Promise. Ok let's do this. Tigg, Ninja go!!!"

Tigg flies into my bracelet and I transform into the green Ninja. I take a deep breath and try to stand up slowly.

"Argh..." I clinch my eyes and hold on to the wall. "Ow..." I take a deep breath and try to stand on my own. I start to walk slowly to the window and open it. It hurts like hell, I can move but every move hurts. I climp out of the window and already want to jump away when someone opens the door to my room, my eyes wide and I turn around. When I see that it's only my uncle I sigh releaved. He looks at me with big eyes and then starts to look angry. "Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon, you come back in here and detransform, now!"

"Sorry uncle, but as you said it's my duty." I wink him and fall out of the window. He runs shooked to the window but just see's me using my powers to jump into the air and move through, it's the best way to not to move tooo much. I move through the air and take a deep breath. Yeah I was only for 2 days in the hospital but it felt like 2 months. I just love to go outside and do something. I land in the center of the city and sit down on a bench.

//Ok...too much...my back...//

I hold my back and try to ignore the pain when I hear whispering. I open my eyes and look around, people are looking at me weirdly. I stand up slowly and look at the people.

"You are all scared of me right?"

The people remain silent and I already want to say something when I feel something. I fast create a engery shild around me and the next moment a rock strikes out of the ground and hits my shild. I turn around and see the earth ninja.

//Cole.//

"You are Rocky right? You got the earth miraculous!"

"And you are a disappointment for this city!! Turning over to the enemy!"

He keeps shooting rooks at me and I have trouble holding up my shild.

"No!!! You're making a mistake!!" I fall on my knees and my shild starts to slowly desolve. "I'm the real one!!! The other one..the one who...caused all the harm!!! It's a clone!! I would never hurt anybody!!" He keeps shooting stones at me, my shild dissappears and I look at him shooked.

"Please, you have to believe me!! I'm the re-"

I get hit by another rock and I black out.

I wake up some time later. I slowly open my eyes and I only see a dark room. I try to move but I only feel pain in my whole body. I try to remember what happend but my head also hurts as hell. When I try to move I hear chains and I can't move pretty much. I look down and see that my feet are chained up, my hands too. Seems like I'm hanging at a wall.

"What...? Ah!" Some lights turned on and are blending me. I try to see something but I can only see a scheme of a person coming to me.

"Where's Garmadon."

"W-What? Where am I, what happend??"

"You're in captive of the poilce. The earth ninja caught you. Now answer my question."

I close my eyes. Yes I remember. The fake ninja, the hospital, my dumpass still going outside even though I can barely move and then the fight against Rocky. My eyes wide and I look to my hand. The miraculous is still there and it has still 10 lights on. I sigh relieved and look to the man. I finally recognize that it is the police commissioner.

"Mister Commissioner, you have to believe me!!! If you don't let me out the clone could cause more harm!!

"Could you finally answer my question?!"

"Commissioner, please!!" I try to somehow move, it hurts to bad and I clinch my eyes and scream. I breath heavily and the commissioner just looks at me confused and shooked.

"What are you doing??"

I lift my head and breath heavy. I look at him weak. "P-Please...he could...attack any moment..."

"Enough!! How about we just remove your miraculous? And then I can finally see the face of the monster!!!"

My eyes wide and I start to pull on the chains, ignoring the pain. "N-No don't do that!! P-Please don't force me to use my p-powers!!!"

He takes my hand and is about to take my miraculous of. "You can't use your powers without this." He's already touching my miraculous when I clinch my eyes and destory with my other hand, the one he's not holding right now the chain, I grap his hand and stop him from taking my miraculous. "Y-You don't give me a choice....."

He steps away shooked, takes out his walkie talkie and speaks something in it, meanwhile I destroyed the rest of the chains and I fall on the ground. I breath heavy and see more poilcemen coming in the room, I'm sitting up slowly and look at them sad. "Sorry, but I have to do this!" I create a energy blast in my hand and shoot it at the wall. All the policemen are covering their faces and when they look again I dissappeard. The commissioner runs to the hole in the wall and see's me flee with the help of my powers. He growls and looks to the other men.

"Now what are you doing?! Come on go and get him!!!"