10. Close

Lloyd's POV

"Y-You..."

"Hello green Ninja. You finally showed yourself. Now be a good boy and give me your miraculous."

He points at the bracelet on my arm, I look down to it, cover it with my other hand and look back at him.

// I don't have much time left.//

"M-My miraculous??"

"Yes your miraculous. Stop playing. That's something for adults." He comes towards me while I go backwards.

"W-Why do you want it, who are you???"

A loud laugh eochs through the street, he spreads his arms and looks to the helicopter at the sky.

"I'm the leader of the underworld and will soon take over Ninjago!! Remember my name!! I'M LORD GARMADON!!!"

My eyes spred wide. What. What did he just said. My knees start to shake and I just look at him with big eyes. My friends who are standing behind me are all gasping.

"G-Guys did he just said...Garmadon?" Asks Jay shocked.

"T-That can't be...does that mean...h-he's...Lloyd's...?"

I look at him with big eyes and then hear a quiet piep sound. I look to my bracelet. 1 minute. I don't have much time left. Garmdon looks back at me.

"Now give it to me. And I'll spare your life."

//What do I do...why...why me...?//

He's coming towards me and I'm just standing there, not able to move. I froze completely. All the people are watching us and the helicopter keeps filming us. I look around. Too many people and the helicopter at the sky keeps filming us. I can't detransform here.

//Miracle. I need a miracle now!!//

Suddenly someone jumps Garmadon, they both fall on the ground and fight.  I just look at them shooked and use the chance to run away. I jump on some roof tops and jump away.

//What does it mean. Garmadon. Why is his name Garmadon. Is he...he can't be...//

I jump to another building but in the middle of the jump I detransform and start to fail.

"O-Oh no...AHHH!!!!"

I fall down and make myself ready to collide on the ground but luckily I fall into a river.

Meanwhile Garmadon was able to fight the person off who jumped him.

"Argh Wu you little!"

"Brother watch your words."

All the people around gasp and Cole and the others just look at Wu with big eyes.

"T-Then it's true...t-this guy is really..." they just look at each other shooked.

"Brother it's over. Just give up already! Do you really want to destroy the city your son grew up and lives in!?"

Garmadon just looks at his brother with an monotonous expression on his face. For a while it's silent but then he just turns around.

"I think that's enough for today. But I will return."

The next moment he's gone. The people are just looking around confused while Wu closes his eyes and sighs. The next moment he opens his eyes and Kai, Zane, Cole, Jay and Nya are standing in front of him and looking at him concerned and confused.

"I can see you have questions. But let's do this in the monastery. Somewhere" he looks up to the helicopter. "Where nobody can see us."

They look at him for a while and nod. "Ok. But wait where is Lloyd?"

Wu looks around. "Let's split up and search him, if he heard this he must be...pretty shocked." They nod and split up all searching for Lloyd.

Meanwhile I got out of the river. I'm all wet and breath heavily, also I'm freezing all over my body. I'm holding Tigg in my hand and look at her .

"T-Tigg are y-you alright...?"

She's wet too but she seems pretty fine.

"I'm fine Lloyd. But how are you?"

I look at the ground and close my eyes.

"T-Tigg...I-I don't know what to think anymore...w-why is his name...G-Garmadon...I don't understand it...why do I have this miraculous, why do I have to fight... I-I can't do this..." Tears are rolling down my face. I look at her and take off the bracelet, she dissapears with that and I sigh. "I'm sorry Tigg. You got the wrong hero." I put the bracelet in my pocket, I stand up, sob quietly and start to go slowly. I'm freezing really and just want to go home.

"Lloyd??"

I hear someone say. I turn around with tears in my eyes and see Kai standing there shooked. He immediately takes off his jacket and places it on my shoulders.

"Oh my god Lloyd what happend why are you wet?? You'll catch a cold! Come on let's bring you home!"

I just look at him sad and more tears are rolling down my face.

"K-Kai...h-he's my..."

With an shooked expression he looks at me and then hugs me.

"I know...I know...it's ok Lloyd." Kai keeps hugging me and strokes over my back, while I'm just crying at his chest. We're standing like this a little, after I sneezed he put a hand around me and we walked to the monastery.