26. Samurai

Nya's POV

I look at the box with big eyes. A miraculous? For me?

"Once the job is done, you will return the miraculous to me. Can I trust you?"

I look up to him and nod. I remember that he can't see and say "Yes, of course!! I have to safe my friends." I take the box from him and look at it.

"Thank you. I really need your help."

"You can count on me, I won't let you down."

I open the box and a dark red light blends me, I keep looking at the light and then a little creature which looks like a dark red phoenix.

"Good day, my name is Samoo and I'll be your kwami."

"Woah...you look so cute...and my name is Nya."

Samoo smiles "And you look beautiful. It's a pleasure to meet you. I would say we should start right?"

Nya takes a metal bracelet with a red stone on it out of the box and puts it on.

"It's Samoo, Samurai mech! You'll get a mechsuit in which you sit and control it, after you use your power you can control your mech without sitting in it, kinda like having a second body. After you used your power you have 5 minutes untill you detransform."

"Ok got it...ehm how big is this mech?"

"It's really big" Samoo looks around and then to the ceiling. "Once you transformed it will probally destory a bit of the ceiling, you should watch out."

"Ok ehm...green Ninja-"

"You don't have to be so formal. Call me whatever you want."

I look at him for a while, then take his hand and go with him to the other side of the room.

"Ok Greenie, you stay here. I don't want you to get hit if you stand around me. And it would be better if you make a shild around you. Just to be careful."

He nods and creates one of his green energy shileds around him, I go as far as possible away from him.

"Samoo, Samurai Mech!!"

Samoo dissappears in my bracelet, I look around and see that my clothes change to some kind of suit, I have an helm on my head and armor all around me, my face is covered by some metal mask. And the next moment I find myself in some kind of control station and I hear a loud noice. I look around. Must be the mech. When I look out I see that a little bit of the ceiling came down. I look at the controls.

"Ehm...how do I.." I press some buttons and then take two joy sticks. The mech starts to move.

"Ok I think I got it." I free the mech out of the ceiling, duck and walk over to Greenie.

"Sounds like you have no problem controlling the mech. Still doesn't feel right though."

The shield around him dissappears. I control the mech's arm and I pick him carefully up. I hold him on my hand.

"Yes, thank you for trusting me. Now let's go we have to defeat a djinn."

I hold him in my hand and make sure he can't be hit by anything, when I start to run and break through the wall of the room. I keep running through wall to wall untill we're outside.

"We're outside!"

I place the green Ninja on my shoulder and tell him to hold on to me.

"Let's find the other one. You said you gave two miraculous away right?"