41. Anxiety

Lloyd's POV

After I left Samurai X and Aqua I hide in an alley and detransform. I immediately walked back home to talk with my Uncle.

"Uncle!!"

He's already home and like always drinking a tea. "Hello Nephew."

"Uncle, did you really took care of Morro??"

"Yes I did. I didn't knew he was back in town. I wanted to visit him when his parents took him but they moved away."

I sit down on the couch and look at him. "Then...that's why.."

Wu looks to me and notices my strange expression. "What's wrong nephew? Do you know Morro?"

"Oh ehm" I shake my head. "It's nothing. There's something I wanted to tell you uncle. When I came here to get the miraculous, there was someone. A woman walking around, she talked to someone, it seemed like she searched me."

"What!?!?" He walks over to me and holds me by my shoulders. "Lloyd, did someone find out, did you tell somebody!?"

My eyes wide and I shake my head. "N-No I didn't! Really nobody knows!!"

He let's go off me and looks around. "I feel uncomfortable with the thought that someone entered our monastery and searched you. It could be that our secret was discovered."

I stand up and stand infront of him. "Uncle, calm down. I don't think someone found out. She said that the green Ninja is probally fighting right now but was searching for me. That means they don't know."

He takes a deep breath, nods and sits down again. "Ok...fine. I hope you're right."

"I only would like to know who that was...the voice kinda sounded familiar, but I don't know who."

While I think about it my uncle just looks at me with a worried expression.

Garmadon's POV

I groal angry when the ghost army was defeated. This goddamn green Ninja, always get's a new team member. I'll never defeat him when he always get's a new miraculous holder. I walk around trying to think of something. Of course, why don't I just get more powerful by getting more allies. I need to find a guardian. But the temple we trained at was already abandoned for many years. Where could they be. Of course, he has to know. Then I just have to force him. I walk out of the room and call one of my skeleton servants to me.

"Tell the silent one that today around mid-night we'll visit my brother."

The servant nods, bows down and walks away. I, once again, look out of the window to ninjago's skyline.

"We'll soon see each other again brother."

Lloyd's POV

I'm slowly waking up, yawning loud and standing up.

"Good morning Tigg."

She flies up and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning Lloyd! Did you sleep well?"

I nod slowly, change and then walk out my room. "Good morning...uncle?"

I look around confused. I walk in the kitchen, then his room and search the whole monastery but he isn't there. I look at Tigg, a bit worried. "Do you think he's alright?"

She nods and sits down on my head. "He's the guardian Lloyd, he can take care of himself. And I'm sure he's alright. He's probably just in the shop sorting the tea."

I smile slightly and stroke over her head. "You're probably right."

I make myself ready and then go to school. After some stressful lessons I walk to the tea shop. I look at it confused. "It's...closed?" I open the door to the shop and walk in. "Uncle? Are you here?"

No answer. I walk in the back of the shop, but he's nowhere. I walk to the front again I see Mystaké standing there.

"Oh young Lloyd. You are here alone? Where's your uncle?"

"I..." I sit down on a chair and just stare at the ground. "I..don't know...I haven't seen him all day..."

"Oh..." she walks over to me, sits down beside me and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Lloyd, your uncle is strong. I'm sure he's alright, he isn't without a reason the last guardian."

"I know...I know..." I stand up frustrated and walk to the windows which are covered by blinds. I open them a gap and look outside "But still...he never left without telling me...I'm worried."

She stands up and walks over to me. "Look, I know your Uncle for almost 40 years now. And he's the wisest man I ever met. When he makes a decision, he does it with a certain goal. And 3 years ago something happend that changed him in the best possible way."

"What happend?"

She smiles. "You came into his life. Everything he did from that moment was to protect you at all costs. And when he's gone now it's to do something for you."

I look at her for a while and then smile slightly. "Thank you Mystaké..."

"Always little Lloyd. Go home and rest a bit. I take care of the shop."

I walk out again and leave her there, since she has her own key to the shop. After I left the smile on her face dissappears and she takes out a photo out of her pocket. She looks at it thoughful. "Where are you Wu...what happend to you."

In the evening I'm sitting on the couch in our living room, cuddling with a pillow and just staring at the door. Tigg already fell asleep beside me while I just sit there and hope my uncle will come any moment through the door. I'm scared, I never was all alone in the monastery. And since this person was here it doesn't feel safe. Especially not without my uncle.

I sigh and close my tired eyes. It takes some time but I manage to fall asleep.

《Hours later...》

"Mhh..." I slowly turn to the side and cuddle with the blanket over me.

//Wait...didn't I fall asleep on the couch...? Or did he came back?//

I open my eyes and sit up slowly. I yawn and rub over my eyes. "Uncle...? Are you here ...?"

"No Lloyd, here's not your uncle."