38. Morro

Lloyd's POV

After the break we all went to our clubs which we have separately. Zane, Pixal, Nya and Jay go to the I.T club, Kai and Cole are playing basketball and I visit my kendo club. We practice to fight with swords, of course wooden swords. And after those 3 months it will be nice to train a bit again. Since in some months will be the international kendo tournament and as the clubs captain I will represent our club and school.

I enter the room and greet the other members who already changed. They look at me with big eyes. "Lloyd, you're finally back!! We already thought we must participate without our best fighter." Says Skylor smiling at me.

I put my backpack in the corner of the room to the backpacks of the others, I take my clothes out of it and smile back at her. "It's good to be finally back. And don't worry we still have some months untill the tournament. I'm going to change, then we should practice."

"I'll go first, maybe I finally have a chance against you now that you layed around for 3 months." She smirks at me. I look to her and wink.

"You don't have a chance Akita." I laugh and go change. I come back with a wooden sword and in my kendo trainings clothes. "Ok guys let's do th-"

My eyes wide when I see what happend in the room. My friends are all ghosts?!

"There you are Lloydy~" says a voice behind me. I gasp and turn around holding my sword up and walking backwards. My eyes wide when I see the person. Of more the ghost. It's Morro. His long black hair has now a green hair streak in it. He has dark markings around his eyes. He wears dark green and black clothes, he also holds a crystal in his hand. He smirks at me and raises his hand with the crystal in it. "What's wrong? Scared?"

"Morro, you don't have t-"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO AND WHAT NOT."

I just look at him. "Please Morro. I know you're angry. Because of everything that happend to you. I'm sorry it happend but don't let your anger control you! You have to fight the akuma!!"

"Why would I fight it. The anger feels good, with it I can do whatever I want. Now you get what you deserve."

He shoots me with the crystal. I raise my sword in time and it gets hit. I drop it shooked and watch it loosing it's body and turning into a ghost.  My eyes wide, I look to Morro and then start to run out of the room.

"LLOYD YOU LITTLE BASTARD COME BACK!!!"

I run through the hallway while he flies after me. I turn around and see him keep shooting at me. I dodge the shoots as good as possible when he hits a sink beside me with one of his blasts. It turns into a ghost and water starts to splash out of the pipe. It hit's Morro and when I look at him he starts to disappear. My eyes wide and I just look confused.

"Water? His weakness is water?"

I smile and run into a room, I make sure that nobody is in the room.

"Tigg come out!" She flies out of my jacket.

"What's the plan?"

"We're getting the water miraculous, apparently water is their weakness. We'll need to find Harumi, she would be the perfect holder! Tigg, Ninja go!"

She starts to transform me, I open the window from the room and jump out of it. It's somehow already dark outside. I jump on a rooftop of  a building when I see something.

"What the...what is THAT?"

There's some kind of big monster with a lot of tentacles. It has some kind of mouth in the middle of it's body and no arms or legs it's just floating around. Morro flies out of the things mouth of the thing, he sees me and points at me.

"Get him preeminent!! I will go get Lloyd!!"

He flies away and the tentacles of this monster, apparently with the name preeminent, move in my direction. I start to shoot the tentacles but they just start to grow back and even more then before. I start to jump on another roof and run away.

//Maybe the weakness of the preeminent is also water, I need to get the miraculous!!//

I start to run away dodging the preeminent's tentacles, just when she's about to grap me I jump off the building into a river.

//Here we go again. It's already the third time.//

I smile sighing and dive into the water. I pull my bandana, I always wore before I decided to only keep the mask around my eyes, over my mouth and start to swim through the river. Glad I can breath with the bandana, I don't know why it works but I won't ask. I follow the river away from the preeminent and all the ghosts and then get out of it. I make my way home and again enter my room through the window. I already want to go out the room when I hear footsteps and a woman voice coming towards my room. My eyes wide.

//Whoever that is, can't let them see me!!! If they do they know exactly who I am!//

I look around trying to find a place to hide, as fast as possible I crouch under my bed. That was pretty close because just when I hid under my bed the person enters my room. Seems like she's talking to somebody.

"Yes Master, I'm in his room, but he isn't here. He isn't in the school either. No, Morro doesn't got him. He's still searching the schoo- huh? What's that?"

My eyes wide. No, please don't find me. I see how the person kneels down beside my bed and touches the ground. But I can't really see their face.

"It's nothing master. The floor is only wet. Yes, I will continue to search him. I haven't looked in the tea shop, maybe he's there. The green ninja? Probably fighting the sentimonster or Morro. Don't worry your plan will succeed. I call you later."

The person stands up again and I can see how she walks over to the window. Seems like she left through it. I wait for a little time and then come out of my hidding spot. I sigh relieved and look down at me.

"That could have gone extremely wrong. But who was that...and why was she searching me...?"

I shake my head. I'll tell it uncle later, but for now I have to get the miraculous. I walk out of my room, still making sure nobody is there. Then walk to my uncles meditating room, opening the secret passage to the room. I open the miraculous box and get the water miraculous out of it. I look at it for a while and a smile appears on my lips when I think about giving it to Harumi. I already want to close the box when I remember the big monster. I look at the miraculous again and take out the Samurai miraculous out of one of the drawers and close the box. The samurai mech is strong and big, it can easily deal with the monster. I leave the passage with both miraculous, close the secret door and then leave the monastery making sure nobody has seen me. Now I'm making my way to Harumi's home. I've been there once so I know where it is and which window leads to her room. I arrive at her window, I knock at it and look into her room. She's not there? But she wasen't at school either where else could she be? I look around and then at the one if the little boxes.

//And what now? Who else could I give the miraculous to?//

I look at the box for a while and then start to jump away from the window.

//Of course, she!//