4. Home

Lloyd's POV

After I calmed down and the tears stopped we both left the room and entered the big playroom from before. When we come in all the kids run towards me, hug me and ask if I'm really leaving them. I smile slightly, kneel down to them and stroke over their heads.

"Yeah guys...I'll go with my uncle. Don't worry I'll come visit you. I promise."

The kids start smiling and just hug me. Wu already left the room to talk to Noble while I go to Zane, Kai and Nya who are standing in the corner of the room.

"It'll be strange without you." Says Kai and ruffles throuh me hair. I just laugh and straight my hair.

"It's not like we won't see each other again. We'll still see each other in school."

Zane takes his hand and smiles.

"We wish you all luck in your new home. And if something is wrong you can always come to us." I smile and nod.

"Thank you, Zane." The next moment Nya hugs me.

"But if you don't visit us I'll get mad." On this comment I just laugh and hug her back. "I'll miss you too Nya. Ok, I guess it's time to go. It'll be strange to leave though. I grew up here."

"Right. We all came here some years ago, but you spent your whole life here. I'm still suprised you never got adopted. You're one of the kindest persons I met." Says Zane thoughtfully and I just bluash a bit and scratch embarrassed the back of my head.

"Yeah I don't know. I guess I just wasen't lucky. It happens."

"Nope. You know you are the only one here who doesn't got adopted for 13 years."

I sigh. "Yeah I don't know maybe they just didn't liked me."

The others already want to say something but Wu comes in and tolds me they can leave.

"Ok Guys I guess I have to go now. Bye!" I smile bright and give all of them a bug before Wu and me leave the Orphanage. On the way I just can't stop smiling. Wu noticed it and smiles slightly.

"You seem excited."

I look to him and nod. "Because I am! I mean I love the Orphanage and the others. But it still feels good that I still have a family."

Wu just smiles and nods.

"I'm just glad you accept me Lloyd. I didn't know what I would have done if you hated me. But...you are good boy Lloyd. Even without your parents you managed to grow to a nice boy. Your parents would be proud. "

I look at him with big eyes. "Really??"

Wu chuckles and nods. "Really."

Three years later

Lloyd spent the last three years with his uncle. They got really close and live together in Wu's Monastery. Wu kept his promise to Lloyd and told him about his parents, but not everything. Wu thought it would be better to tell Lloyd only about his fathers good side. About the times before his father got evil. Wu felt bad but in order to protect Lloyd he had no other choice. He doesn't even know if his brother knows he has a child. It's better if he doesn't. And Wu also had to hide the miraculous and much more to keep it away from Lloyd. In those three years Wu continued to search for the green Ninja but also took care of his nephew.

Wu sits at the kitchentable and reads the newspaper. On the table stands a hot cup of tea and a teapot. Lloyd enters the room and wishes his uncle a good morning.

"Good morning Lloyd." He takes a sip of his tea while Lloyd opens a carbinet and takes out a bowl and cornflakes. "Ready for school? You mentioned an exam today, right?"

Lloyd gets some milk out of the refrigerator. He puts some cornflakes im the bowl and pours some milk into it.

"Yeah, math exam. Luckily I understand the topic pretty good so it won't be a big problem."

He takes a spoon and goes to the kitchen table. On the chair, he wants to take a seat, lays Wu's jacket, he puts the bowl on the table and picks the jacket up when a little box fells out of the jacket. He kneels down to pick it up but looks at it confused. He never saw that box before. And there's coming a green light out of the gap.

"Uncle? What's in that box? And why is it glowing?"

Wu looks confused up from the newspaper and looks to him.

"Which box?"

Lloyd stands up with the black-red box in his hand and the green light coming out of the gap. Wu just looks at the box with big eyes and takes it immediately from Lloyd. As soon as Wu holds the box the light disappears.

"I'm sorry uncle it was in your jacket and feel out, I hope it's not broken. Why is it shining though? And why did it stop now?" Asks Lloyd confused.

"I-I...it's becau-"

"Oh damn, I'm late!!!!" Lloyd rushes into the corridor, gets dressed and runs back in the kitchen to give Wu a kiss on the forehead. "Sorry, love you, have to go!!! I will help you in the tea shop after school!!!"

He runs out of the monastery and leaves a shooked Uncle in the kitchen who just stares at the box in his hand.

//No way. It can't be. No. No. No. Not him. Please everyone else. But not him.//

Wu stands up immediately and goes into his libary to check something.