37. School

Lloyd's POV

The last two weeks I spent home, resting and talking with my uncle about what we'll do know with all the miraculous. He said I have to get the miraculous back, I didn't really wanted to do it but he said it would only bring them in danger, so I went and took all the miraculous from them. And that's not all. The first thing is about my new look, my uncle first wasen't so exited but since I look different then normal he agreed that i can stick with that look. I like it more it doesn't seem so dark and shows the people that I don't hide anything. Ok I do hide my identity but it just seems a bit better. And second, while I was resting my uncle told me that the fake green Ninja wasen't created through an akuma but through an amok. The peacock themed villain we saw posses the miraculous of the peacock. It gives the power to create a so called sentimonster. The peacock user
created it with the feather I picked up after the fight the fake green Ninja. We think that this new villain works for Garmadon, since he possessed the peacock and butterfly miraculous before he got locked away.  Right now I'm on the way to school, I have the feather in my hand and look at it. I don't really know why but somehow this villain seemed familiar. I sigh and put the feather away, I see the school building in the distance. When it collapsed 3 months ago I couldn't use my power to repair it, so they build it up on their own. It looks newer and really nice. I go inside and walk through the hallway to my classroom. I already expect everybody to look at me angry or something like that but it's the opposite, they...cheer? For me?

"Lloyd, you are finally back!!!"

"Huh?"

I look confused around and everybody just starts to clap, some walk over to me and pat me on the shoulder.

"Our school has our very own hero!"

"LLOYD, LLOYD, LLOYD!"

They all start to say at the same time. I look around suprised and smile slightly. A little boy meanders through the crowd, runs over to me and jumps me.

"LLOYD!!!"

I look at him with big eyes and just hold him on my arms. "It's you!!! You're alright!!" It's the boy I protected from the falling rubbish.

"My name is Nelson! Thank you, thank you for protecting me!!!"

I set him down and ruffle through his hair. "I'm so glad to see you alright Nelson." He just smiles at me. "I am, thanks to you!"

I talk with him and some other students when someone walks pass me and just pushes me. I fall on the ground and hold my back. "Ow..."

Everybody around me looks shooked at me and helps me up. "Are you alright?? Should we bring you to the nurse!?"

Asks Nelson worried, I smile slightly and shake my head. "I'm alright don't worry.." I turn around and only see the back of Morro while he walks away.

"What's wrong with Morro?"

"Don't mind him, I'm sure he'll soon stop this."

"No he won't he hates me. I'm already used to him but he's acting strange."

"What do you mean with strange?"

"Pushing me without making fun of me or insulting me, something is definitely wrong with him."

Everybody just looks suprised at each other while I look into the direction Morro walked away. The bell starts to ring and everybody says goodbye to me and walk to their classroom. I walk with some of my classmates to my class and already get greeted from my whole class. I stand around my whole class and they talk with me while my friends just look at me smiling. Our teacher enters the classroom, he looks at me suprised and then walks over to me. "Good to have you back Lloyd."